The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Spirited Away

Nick22 · 410 · 45162

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ri realized that shutting up PROBABLY was her best option. "I'll be quiet....and work," she said weakly. She was surprised by those rules

"Thanks Mr. Wildcat!" Kovu smiled, of the 3 cubs, he was by far the least cold.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Eh get downstairs and get yourselves something to eat..' Vitani said dismissively " Go on! She moved both paws in a shooing motion..
Nuka , in termsd of following the rules and being tight on them, was inbetween Koovu and Vitani. He could be kind if the circumstances called for it..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu saw Nuka walk by the cafe. "Hi bro, do you want a meat sundae?" he offered politely.

Ri and Ko didn't hesitate to take that advice, and they ran as fast as their paws could go.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Why not? Nuka shrugged needed a break anyway.. Outside it began to rain hard, and turn the atmosphere glooomy..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Looks like we have no reasont to step outside now..." Kovu sighed, thouse his sundae cheered him up.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
In the darkness outside a huge gloppy monster appeaed out of the river covred in goop and muck, and the smell was nauseaying, for anyone you came with 5 feet of the thing, whatever it was. there were cries as the creature passed by the stench destroying the food that was stting out, and causing other spirits to faint from the smell
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The stench gradually entered Ri's nose. "PU! What's that smell?"

Kovu looked at Vitani. "Oh crud..." they gasped in unison.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scar rushed to the phone to cummincate with Zira ' sommethings coming, and it reeks1 he said ' Don't let it in.. whatever you do..' Ziras voice came back ' At least until I can et down there..
_
the monster continued slurping its way across the brifghe despite the cries of the staff to turn back..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What's going on?" Ri asked Kovu and Vitani.

"A stink spirit..." Kovu replied, "One of the foulest in odor creatures in this realm!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Zira appeared and dailed the phone that connected to the boilers ' Baloo send the boy up I have a job for him..do it now' She ordered.
_ so much for getting something to eat Ko said wrinkling his nose as best he could..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Alan only had been shoveling the coal for a few minutes and he was already covered in sweat, he wiped some of it off with his arm before hearing the sound of a door opening.

Alan turned to see who it was and found himself laying eyes on the vixen that had helped him earlier.

Marian handed Baloo the food that was prepared for him.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Baloo received the call. "The boss needs you upstairs," he told Alan, "Get moving." He ate the food he was given.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Maid Marian noticed Alan at that moment, she approached him and when she was within an inch from him, she took Alan's hand before speaking to Baloo.

"I'll take him to see Zira"

Marian led Alan to small door leading out of the boiler room when she told him to thank the boiler man.

Alan turned to face Baloo and bowed.

"Thank you" he spoke.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What's that smell?" Jake asked.

"Stink spirit, let's go elsewhere.  The food's not palatable here anyway anymore." Jason said.  

"Aw man, I wasn't finished eating my breakfast." Jake said.

"Me either." Guilmon said.  

"Let's go outside.  I have some food in my pockets.  A few burgers, french bread and the like.  Having pockets larger on the inside then the outside comes in handy now and then.  Lets you carry handy things in them." Jason said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Who's going to be the one dealing with this spirit sis?" Kovu asked, plugging his nose.

"Please not us," Ri mentally begged.

"Wow, even I can smell it," gagged Baloo.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the three newcomers will bath it Zira said finaly. ' Ko, Ri you will take care of our 'guest here' she said, as the doors were ripped open and the disgusting mud creature slowly approached them..
 Ko's eyes were wayering from the smell..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Jason, Jake & Guilmon went outside, munching on the few burgers & french bread Jason had in some pockets.  

"How long will the smell be in there, man that's one strong?" Jake asked.

Jason shrugged, "It may be a while.  "

"I'm just glad to be out of that stinky place." Jake said, not holding his nose anymore.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
As Alan and Marian walked through the halls, a foul stench filled the air. The two quickly covered their noses while gagging in disgust.

"Where could that beastly smell have come from" Marian asked aloud

It only became worse when the duo entered the area where Zira and two lion cubs awaited.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well well you took your sweet like coming up here human. ' Normally I'd have you sign a  contract before starting but that can wait.. you , along with Ko and Ri here, are to tend to our guest here.. and don';t screw this up, or the three of you will be in deep trouble. I just want whatever that is cleaned up and out of here as quickl;y as posible.."
 She then trned to Ko and Ri. " Ko, ri take thuis human here with you.. now.."
 _yes mam ' Ko said, as the blob stopped in front of them and stretched out a slimy paw..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Marian looked at Alan and curtsied before leaving.

Alan gagged a second time, the smell was hediously overpowering that he was sure he might faint.