The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Spirited Away

Nick22 · 410 · 40773

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kopa stopped breifly as the door iopened.. " Looks like we have company' He said pointing to the young human.. "Welcome to the boiler room..' he said to the newcomer
 you;d better pick up a shovel and start working.." He said before another lion stepped in this one was called Nuka "Mother wants to see these two" He said to Baloo, pointing to Kopa and Kiara.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Isn't there mom the one who owns this place?" Kiara whispered to Kopa as they followed Nuka back to the upper levels. "I think that girl mentioned it....."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah I think so' Kopa mouthed back as nuka stopped art an elevator " Take this up to the top" He said sternly "Mother is expecting you. do not say anything until she has spoken first..' he said banging the b door and it opened reavealing an elevator ; In you go
 He said " Kopa entered first followed by kIara. nuka closed the door and the elevator went up past several floors finally it opened on a darkhallway lit only by a few candled as the walked down the hallway Kopa felt a chill running down his neck ' well what are you waiting for a written invitation said a s\knocker on a door. ' cpme in' the door flew open and an invisible force grabbed the toe cubs and pilled them inside door after door after door opened before them before the finally appeared in front of a black lioness., ' well well you finally made it. yes i know all about you two
 your parents ate half the feast set aside for the spirits! since they ate like pigs, pigs they became. now why should i not ruen you also into pigds hmm' she gazed at them coldly.. ' after all you've snuck into my bathouse and cayused a huge uproar..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Because...." Kiara said, getting very nerovus at this revelation. She didn't want her or her brother to end up pigs as well, "Because we're good listeners and hard workers...we'll do anything you tell us to do, I promise Mighty Zira."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i have enough workers already i don't need any more at the moment' zira said dismissively.
 we need a job so we can get our parents back and go home1` Kopa siuddenly shhouted ' another word out of either of you and i'll zip your mouths shot' zira sauid coldly. i've told you i don;t need any more workers1
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
What neither Kiara nor Kopa could realize was that Zira was thinking of another possible use for them. Zira thought that her 3 current children could use some company, or friends, or, perhaps......more siblings.

They were suddenly addressed by the bathhouse's owner again.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well my three kids haven;t had friends in a long time, so i suppose i could give you two jobs after all.. it was then a loud crying noise  entered from a nearby room ' great 1 now look what you've done you've woken the baby! Mammas coming sweetie .. din't move either of you.. she said as she hustled into a the room..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kiara could only look confused at her brother as Zira left, and she came out when the crying had calmed down.

"we have a latter for you Mr. Scoobi," Sheegwa smiled, the kitten handing it to the canine blob.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
a latter' what does it say?
 scoobi asked g\as he took it from her.
 - two pieces of paper fell down to the young cubs
  theres your contracts sign your names in.. ' zita said returning everything to it normal place ' sNow do you want the job or not?' she said to the young cuns ' i can;t believe i made that promise, given a job to anyone who asks.. what was i thinking/
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Both Kiara and Kopa didn't know any better, they figured this was the best they could do.

"sure," Kiara nodded, writing her name on the contract.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kopa signed his name to the contract abd both papers floated back ti ziras paw ' your nanmes are kopa and kiara, huh..well my dears they are your names no longer. kopa, you will be known as ' she lifted letters off the paper 'Ko' Your name sweetie, ' she lidfted off litters from Kiaras contract.. " Id Ri" Those are yout names  from now on. Fo your jobs asa you are told, or you will end up like yout parents, being prepped for slaughter.. now go"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes ma'm," Ri nodded respectfully, she and Ko turning to leave. Scar would be the one assigning them their first task.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ko followed his sister back diwn the hallway as they left zira tosses thier contracts in a drawer..
 Ko opened the elwevator and helf it open for his sister ' why you think she changed our names Ri?' he asked
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So we sound like locals, I dunno," Ri replied, as they soon came across Scar, Zira's mate and second in command.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
and who are you' scar demanded ' we';re new sir.. ko said ' names scar, get cl;eaning the tubs  they haven;t been washed in weeks and they smell..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We'll get to it right now Mr. Scar," Ri bowed.

"Here's the list of baths needing to be cleaned," Kovu said, handing them the list.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Alan slowly approached him ,a bear preforming various tasks that appeared to keep the boiler running.

"Are you Baloo" Alan asked...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ko rook the list and headed down to the fifth floor. once the entered the room, Ko made a face. the smell coming from the baths was terrible and baths were covered something like green mold. scrub brishes sat in a basket near the fall wall ' Best start scrubbing Ko said " and try not to think about the snelll..though it will be hard for me too..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The bear didn't respond so Alan continued.

"I was wondering if you could give me a job".

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Jason, Jake, & Guilmon started on eating their breakfast once they had picked out what they wanted to have.  

"You been here before?" Jason asked Jake.

"Nope, first time." Jake said.

"You'll enjoy the baths, they are great." Jason said.