The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Spirited Away

Nick22 · 410 · 40861

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hmm....I just might," Baloo finally replied, tossing Alan a shovel.

"Pack the coals before I decide I'm hungry...."

"What's the letter say?" Tora asked Scoobi.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dekishi borought Scoobi some food as he read the letter ' Its from Hate Ziras sister, inviting me to come visit' he said finally ' she;s masking those pies i really like..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We should head there," Tora grinned, the feline blob's laugh made him jiggle all over.

"This isn't too bad," Ri told Ko.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Theres about 50 rubs in here sius, and we have to clean all of them! Well, this is for the sake of mom and dad, i'll do anything to turn them back to normal..well just about anything.." Ko said.. ' at least Zira didn't turn us to pigs..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Alan took the shovel and began to shovel coal into a furnace.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's be thankful for the small blessings," Ri nodded to Ko, as Kovu handed them sponges and other cleaning tools.

"Now, start your job," Zira's youngest ordered, though not-forcefully

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ko did as he was directed, moving the brush back and forth, seeing the grime and goop slowly get cleared off as he scrubbed out the tub, water was occassionally poured t to wipe away the mess.. but it was not easy work, Kovu was very strict and made ko do things over again and again..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
At the very minimum, at least Kovu wasn't being insulting towards the new recruits.

"Keep up an even pace," he ordered Ri and Ko.

"i'm trying," Ri replied.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Will dio sir' Ko said and tried to keep it even as best he could.. it was long hard work and Vitani ebtered to spell kovu
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Jason, jake, & Guilmon contineud to eat their breakfast at the table area, in a neat orderly normal fashion.  Guilmon ate more then the other 2 did, picking out a lot of bread, since that was one of his favorite foods.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks sis," Kovu smiled, taking his break.

"What baths are probably the dirtiest?" Ri asked Vitani.

"Hi Chef Wildcat, it's my lunch break," the dark-furred cub grinned, entering the cafe.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well after 50 tubs you can go get yourselves something to eat ' We've got good food here.." Vitani said.. "You're new here so you'lll get a little slack, a LITTLE. you dlack off, you'll end up in one of Wildcats entrees.. Finish up the tub and head Downstairs..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thank you Vitani," Ri bowed respectfully. "Seems there are so many ways we could end up eaten here...."

Kovu ordered a gazelle sundae. "With a few cherries please," he asked politely.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Right away Master Kovu' Wildcat smiled as began making the sundae.. How many cherries, your usual number? or more this time?
_ You better celieve it Vitani replied..  after watching them scrub out some more tubs..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Just what ind of spirits visit here the most often?" Ri asked, "So we can know what to expect from the locals of this world...."

"No, my usual lucky number of 98," Kovu nodded to Wildcat

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
theres any number of spirits, river spirit mountain spirits half-demons you name it, they visit here.. ' just be very careful of the No-faces, they look like masks hanging in the air.. if they eat you, you're trapped forever, unless you can somehow force them to puke you back up..which rarely happens..
- 98 cherries coming up..' Wildcat said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"O...k..." Ri nodded, legitamately appreciating the knowledge, "We know who to avoid now, right bro?

She tried to plug her nose as they cleaned a tub that was most recently used by a stink spirit.

Kovu waved to the other patrons at the cafe as he waited for his sundae. "Hi everyone!" Scar and Zira's youngest was very polite and rarely on anyone's bad side.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
rthanks.. so rule of claw is avoid pretty much all spirits.. amd where will we get to sleep.. 'Ko asked servants quarters' Vitani said ' there will be places for you to sleep and clothes to wear..do you jobs each day anf you;ll be rusted with more.. maybe one day you'll be trusted enough to get your parents freed. but you'll really have to bust both your tails..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ri nodded...."But that might mean we'll be working here for years," she said, accepting the fact.

Kovu licked his lips when he saw his sundae was ready. "Looks yummy as always, Chef Wildcat!" he smiled.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
would you rather my mom turn you into pigs and stuff you in the stall to become bacon? we can have that arranged Ri" Vitani shot her a look ' so don;t whine.. we have enough of those around as it is..
You don;t like us, do you? Ko asked.  "We're not allowed to have any sort of relationships here, even friendships.. Among the three of us, Nuka, Muyself and kOvu i guess I ingrained those rules the most deeply.. so its not a matter of liking someone, its simply that its not allowed in any form..I would like you two, if it were allowed, but since its not i have to be short with you..
_ I'll start work on your sisters one now' Wildcat said
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: