The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5628 · 286564

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Besides, she can cook. Having a girl who can cook well might as well mean you are set for life, my friend," Mantis grinned as he and Crane brought over more of the snacks Jing had prepared for her fiancé.

Tai Lung stepped up and kissed Tigress on the cheek. "I've been admiring your progress, dear," the snow leopard commended. Since Po was engaged now, Tai Lung and Tigress dated more regularly.

"Got it," Kovu nodded to Abu, quickly taking the food from the elephant and handing him a gem as payment it return. "I know you love gems." Turning to his lovely ladies, Kovu had an idea. "You know....both of you would be fun to have me eat me food off of you, like you were living tables." He could tell both Kiara and Sima were for this idea by the looks on their faces.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(Myaardi)

"You are on Myaardi," the knight said. "My name is Kire. I am the defender of this town." He swept his arm around him to encompass all  the surroundings.  At the mention of Chong, he spoke. "I do not know of this 'Chong' you speak of."

"Perhaps we can introduce ourselves in your tower?" Dr. Zanasiu proposed.

Kire nodded. "Very well. I shall meet you there to let the guests of the tower know about your arrival." He then flared out his burning wings and practically rocketed into the sky.

Deimos looked at the tower. "We can probably get there faster if we ride the dune buggies," he said.

"One problem. We don't have any," Dr. Zanasiu replied, looking at the shuttlecraft.

Mr. Bigmouth began to deploy a radio transmitter. "I'll request an unarmed pair from Captain Carson."

(Pottermore)

"Lord Stripetail," Captain Carson said as she looked around. "I will be taking some of my crew to explore this town but get ready to evacuate. Something tells me that we landed in a very bad location."

------------

The two Aurors finished jotting down their notes and used a portkey to teleport back to the Ministry of Magic's headquarters.

A distant popping noise indicated that someone had Disapparated. Almost certainly an Auror thanks to the lockdown of civilian floo networks and anti-apparation charms.

------------

The two Aurors handed the report to Minister Fudge and awaited further orders.

Footsteps and loud protests outside the door indicated that the Aurors were likely dragging off a Pinkstone sympathizer  to be interrogated.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" What do we know about this Stripetail?" Fudge brought his fingertips together after reading the report." " The last thing we need is another powerful Dark wizard running around. Still, we should at least make contact first. Better safe than sorry, and Pinkstone has already put plenty of trouble on my plate." Fudge sighed." I would have thought that dealing with her so firmly would shake her followers and break their support. So far? That's not happening.  He glanced back at the report." Reach out to this Stripetail, gauge his response and get back to me. Any of the others, if they cause trouble, lock them up or Obliviate their memories." Fudge said
-
Do what you have to, Captain. Our timing on our arrival was poor, but we couldn't really have predicted that the entire place was under lockdown. " Stripetail said, pulling out his wand - the one with the mithril core- and pulling a decree posted on a lamppost to him" Hmm. They have a curfew in place, it starts at 8 , their time. No one allowed on the streets save authorities past that point. Fudge must be facing a serious threat to put such measures in place. " He turned to his team" Dixie, find a hotel for the team to stay in.  No luxuries, this isn't Pokitaru. Be on guard at all times. We are not likely to get a friendly reception here." Of course. " Dixie nodded, as she , Scooby, Gabuna and Gabumon walked down the street.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 01:21:58 PM by Nick22 »
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Captain Carson and a small retinue of hers walked down the streets of Esbenshire. All around her, she could feel a strange prickling sensation at the back of her neck. She had no idea if that was the result of the magic in the air or if she was picking up the tension. She also noticed a small shack around with of several men and women dressed in robes akin to what Stripetail wore but they all wore a patch depicting a large "M" bisected by a magic wand emitting rays of light. She assumed them to be law enforcement or military but decided against approaching.

Suddenly, an SUV sped close to the building. The window rolled down and she heard someone shout "Reducto!". The subsequent explosion was far enough that she was not harmed but the explosion stunned her slightly. She immediately ordered her crew to leave the area as she began running. Already, she could hear incantations being cast and spells being fired. It was then that a popping noise made her turn around. Two men dressed like those crewing the hut appeared behind her. Beyond the two men, the battle raged and she saw some people who wore no uniforms but were clearly using magic as they had magic wands (even odder was that some of them were using crossbows).

"Sorry about that, but even Muggles who arrive from off-world are not permitted to see magic," one of the men said.

"This is a misunderstanding," Captain Carson began. "I did not intend to see magic. Let me talk to my commanding officer and things will be sorted out."

"Obliviate!"

The last thing Captain Carson saw was bright white flash.

-----------------------------

Next to the decree, a moving portrait of a well-dressed man in a wizard's robe and the classic pointed hat was posted. The decree read "Cornelius Wittham. Wanted for thirty counts of violating the Statute of Secrecy. Deliver all tips to the nearest Auror. You will be rewarded. The Ministry of Magic thanks you for keeping Esbenshire safe for Magicfolk."

Strangely enough, the Spirarian guard next to him only saw a bare lamppost. Likely due to the enchantments that prevented Muggles from seeing such magical items.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail paused as he read the decree and took note of the wanted wizard." " Seems like a low profile is the better move." He mused." He turned to the guard next to him " Let's go.  We need to touch base with Carson and her group. This place is on edge and visitors are likely to come under suspicion, particularly if they are not magic users." He touched his communicator" Capitan,  what have you found?"  There was no response." Capitan?" Stripetail repeated. His face began to narrow. " Capitan Carson?" Stripetail pulled out his wand.
  Connectium" he intoned and his wand tip glowed green and a green trail snaked out in front of him. " Follow me. We need to find her." Stripetail said to the guard

Cinder and Ruskin were monitoring the dragons who were flying down to the surface." Try and not draw too much attention. Although that may be too much to ask. This place might not have Dragons at all." Ruskin said.

Kiara took the food from Abu and set it down on the table . Smells really good. Thanks Abu." She smiled.

Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Pottermore)

The guard looked at a tablet. "Well, if it's any consolation, she and her group are alive. The life signs reading from their uniforms are normal."

-----------------

Meanwhile, Captain Carson and her group found themselves outside of Esbenshire. The woman staggered over to a tree to regain her bearings. The rest of the group was also trying to figure out what was going on. All she could remember was piloting a shuttle down to the planet and then nothing more after that.

It was then her radio buzzed. "Who is this?"she asked.

(Myaardi)

As the dune buggies had not arrived, the group simply walked to the entrance of the tower town.

Kire was waiting there with a motley group of people. "Well, what say we introduce ourselves over a meal?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You're welcome, your highness," Abu said to Kiara, using his trunk to tip his hat to her. "It's nice to help you all again." The elephant did indeed appreciate the gem Kovu had given him as thanks.

"This is the best night I've had in a long time," Kovu smiled in comfort to his lionesses. "All thanks to you two."

"Jing really does love you, Po," Viper smiled gently, "She's working really hard to impress you." The snake kung fu master had a good sense of romantic relationships, so she could tell the Panda King's daughter was being serious.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Capitan! Its stripetail. i've been trying to ereach you , but you didnt respond. " Stripetail asked over his walkie talkie.  ' i'm on my way towards you now. i cast a tracker spell when you didnt respond. what happened?"

I wont turn down lunch' Ratchet said as they began  walking further into the town.  '  You girls armed?' he said to Angela Saha and rivet ' Got the ligtning rod right here' Rivet pulled out a glowing weapon. " Plasma Coil and for defense the Shield launcher' Sasha said. " Lava gun for me' Angela said " needs some updates, but still works."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Pottermore)

"I don't remember," Captain Carson replied. She looked around the country road. All she saw were various farmers tending to their crops and similar. A wooden sign reading "Welcome to Esbenshire" was on the side of the road. "I think I'm outside a town called Esbenshire."

(Myaardi)

"Unknown lifeforms detected. No hostility. Welcome to the Tower Town." The reply was from a humanoid cyborg.

"Well, they look rather mechanically inclined if I might say so myself," a woman in a yellow jumpsuit and carrying a large wrench replied.

Kire then spoke up. "Well, let's get the meals ready," he said, walking off to the main hall where a massive dining table awaited them. On the table were a variety of dishes ranging from roasted birds to assorted seafood dishes.

"Well, I guess we should dig in," he said.

"I helped make them!" a young boy replied. He had on an angler's hat and a tackle box secured to his waist.

"Jimmy, you just caught the fish!" a man in an apron replied as he poured out some beer for everyone.

"Why don't you go to the jungle and hold a fishing rod in one hand while throwing frost daggerfish at bats trying to eat you with the other?"

"Let's just eat and then we can talk," Kire replied as he took a seat.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You don't remember? How odd. See if you have recordings from your suits, as I understand they are called " body cameras " Even if you don't remember, the footage will. Then we can see what happened." Stripetail said " I should be at your position in less than 10 minutes. Try and remember what you can in the meantime."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Look Viper I appreciate the moral support, but I am just not sure about all this." Po sighed" Come on Po" Viper grinned " You can't get out of this, not without leaving China and everyone behind and spending the rest of your life as a wandering outcast. You have it too good for that."  She grabbed one of the stuffed rolls Jing had made and bit into it" Besides, she's a really good cook, she had me try these bamboo wrapped rabbit skewers. By the heavens, I couldn't stop eating them!  A couple years of her cooking Po and you'll be able to sumo wrestle " Viper laughed" Not that you couldn't already with your gut." She teased.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You should try on one of those mawashis, big guy," Tai Lung chuckled to his panda friend. "A bunch of shops here on the Spire are selling them." All of Po's friends were happy he was to be married soon, even if the circumstances behind it were odd.

"Having someone who will make snacks like this for you, that's definitely a keeper," Viper grinned.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Captain Carson racked her brain. No matter how hard she tried, there was a gap between her landing the shuttle in Esbenshire and how she found herself standing outside Esbenshire.

She turned to her crew. None of them also knew what happened and they all had the same memory gap. At Stripetail's advice, she took out the tablet from one of her pockets and accessed the footage of both her and her crew's body cameras. The footage was banal, mostly of them piloting the shuttle and landing in Esbenshire. Stripetail's admonition to stay on guard and her command to the crew to explore further was clearly audible. It was then footage of the attack showed up, followed by the Auror speaking and her trying to reason with him. And then there was that bright flash. The next footage of the cameras showed that they were clearly incapacitated as the footage was completely still but pointing towards the sky.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail reached Carson and her group and began reviewing the footage. His eyes narrowed as he heard the Auror cast his spell " A mind wipe spell" he said harshly " Makes you forget anything you might have seen. If the wizard is powerful enough, they can wipe your memory entirely. As in, you don't even remember your own name, or remember that you have a family or spouse, if you have them. Fortunately, I can restore your memory. However the wizard who did this has a lot to answer for. Security is one thing, attacking unaware newcomers quite another." Stripetail paused the footage at the moment of the spell casting" There's something sticking out of a pocket in his robes." Stripetail used the zoom in feature on the recorder " It appears to be a letter of some sort . I can't see much.. " Order from the Minister... Auror Firch.. you are hearby ordered to investigate the newcomers. Do what you deem necessary to.. " the rest is too deep in his pocket for me to read." Stripetail fumed."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie was checking out the relatively small hotel room she had reserved for the 4 of them when there was a knock on the door. Dixie opened it to find Emanu and Dulcy standing outside " Hi girls. Dixie said warmly." Let us in please? I just had a bunch of wizards shoot spells at me. Dulcy said." We're supposed to blend in Dulcy." Dixie began as Skylands, Ember and Warfang came up to them." They really don't like dragons here." Ember made a face." I saw three dragons chained to a wall and getting zapped by something."  This place just reeks of fear " Warfang said." I'm not sure that coming here was a good idea."
Blend in? It's kinda hard to blend in at my size Dixie." Dulcy retorted " Plus, I crash a lot and make noise doing so."
Let's just get in." Emanu said and flew onto the bed that Gabuna and Gabumon were playing handheld games on,Gabuna was playing Digital-Races and Gabumon was playing Guitar Master Digiworld Tour" Sorry if I am intruding " Emanu said to the Digimon " Don't worry about it. We're just collecting things to unlock the next areas." Gabumon said " I'm looking for a new drum set. You must be Emanu. Gabuna told me about you."
Yes I am Emanu. I was tasked with helping you with the Dreadzone case. " Emanu said with a grin " Now I can't tell you everything that we did, for security reasons. But we have had a very good result. We've indicted 54 dragons on my planet in connection with it, and the terms are something like 200 thousand years in prison time , in addition to lots of fines and penalties." Emanu said " Lots of dragons in DEEP trouble. Same with Utsa's planet, no doubt there's others." Its Galaxies wide, Vox grabbed people from everywhere." Dixie said.
Dulcy took a seat on the floor, and Warfang sat next to her. Skylands sat next to Emanu and Ember looked at the magical television which was running the latest decree from the Ministry " A reminder that a curfew is now in effect for the duration for the emergency. Please follow all regulations and please be at your homes or off the street by 8."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Captain Carson nodded. "Please do and could you do the same to my crew as well?"

She then held a hand to her chin. "But why would they wipe memories of non-magicals...which is what I assume 'Muggle' refers to." She then took the tablet from Stripetail and played back the recording of the attack.

"My suspicion is that we might have landed in a conflict between two wizarding factions. We need to talk to the authorities in charge so we don't end up with more non-magicals memory wiped or worse."

----------------------------

Ms. Swimmer had finally made her way into the hotel that the others had reserved. The Saurolophus, barely supported by her magic staff, stumbled into the room where Dixie, Warfang, Skylands, Ember, Emanu and Dulcy were staying. With a sigh, she collapsed onto the couch. "You would not believe what I just went through." She shook her head. "I normally don't like saying this, but the people on this planet are awful."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
as vitani breathed in the mist, her phone buzzed, breaking her concentration. '  Sorry" she apologized to Vushu who looked exasperat5ed ' take your call ' she said. ' vitabni walked away from the circle and answered the phone the image of a loveley female cheetah appeared on the phone with the name ' Gia' next to it.' Hi V! sorry if i am interrupting anything important. i was hoping you and Kopa could join me for lunch later. I'm meeting up with  this big tiger from the Amazon- Dagnino. its a cultural lessons  thing. Alex says hi too, last i saw him,. he was  looking for a suit at the Winterville Mall.  " I'm sure we could squeeze you and Alex in.. maybe we could have the boys arm wrestle again?' Gia burst out laughing ' oh no! last time  Alex arm wrestled your boy, Kopa nearly ripped his arm out of its  socket.  his shoulder was tender for nearly 3 months. even bringing it up still  gets me a dirty look."  Ok Ok, arm wrestling is out then.  pie fight?' As long as its chocolate cream. thats Alex's favorite. ' i'll have kopa get a few pies or i can ask stripetail to create some. He should be able to do so.." and we sent the king more money to pay him back for the train wreck a couple years ago. we;re still..' 73, 730, 400 dollars short.  my dad had to cover most of it. i don;t know how you managed to cause 100 million dollars worth of damage , but you somehow pulled it off." ' i have no idea how we are going to raise 73 million..' Gia sighed. ' not with Alex back in New York on circus break. " not my problem girl." Vitani said.
_
 Stri[petail voice came out of Scooby;s ring ' Team, in order to protect yourselves here, I've  added upgrades to your armor. Gabumon, Gabuna. you two will be the models for the new armor. 'ladies first. Armor up, Gabuna"
 Gabuna was clothed in the original armor , which soon vanished. bit by bit new armor covered her feet, legs, tail,  claws, arms, breasts,  upper body and finally her head. ' this armor is form fitting.  you will notice for this  setting I've chosen Weynardian magic inlays.  Remember how powerful your abilities were on that planet? Well now you can tap into that expanded power any time you like, thanks  to some of the magical materials I've used. You'll be able to freeze an entire city block solid in ice  if needed, without breaking much of a sweat. " Gabuna let forth a blast from her mouth , covering the entire wall in a thick layer of purple  ice. " This is NICE' Gabuna said through her Helmet. ' now for Gabumon " Stripetail said, and bit by bit the blue dog Digimon was covered by the new armor ' This is quite the rush. its like digivolving to a Mega, while still staying  a Rookie.' Gabumon said through his hemet, before covering Gabuna;s ice with a blast of his own. Gabumon, being much more powerful than his female partner, covered nearly all the room in ice, causing everyone else to huddle together in the small area that wasnt ice-c overed. . ' you're not far off Gabumon. Now , you can switch back to your original armor, or change your magical interior settings. theres magic from Skylands , Quantos, and other magical places as well. all depends on your fancy. in time, magical aura  will be added from here as well,  if we can get on a good footing with the current leadership. No guarantees of that of course. " stripetail said as the armors vanished into their rings, and the Digimon took a few seconds to adjust to normal conditions. ' This is going to be fun ' Gabuna smirked. " " Next time,  guys, don;t freeze the entire room' Dixie said, as she magically melted the ice with her ring. .
-
 Mawashii
 Ozai was sitting at a mirror grooming his  bread   as shifu places proclamations for him to sign, the first being a two week celebration of his birthday, which was coming up. ' an accompany decree directed that copies of his birthday attire be made available to all citizens, at low cost.  ozai got plenty of gifts for his birthday celebration, which was easily one of the most popular events on mawashii.  the only decree he needed to give out, was  the specifications of the cake.

- KOvu had  Sima lie down , and then had Kiara climb onto her . finally, he climbed onto both girls . ' bring out the pies ' kovu directed the girls..' ' ozai flavor?' Sima purred as she reached out and grabbed the tray of food. ' Naturally ' kovu purred as he stroked both lionesses'   forms. ' only the best.. for my ladies ' he said ' sima.. put a big pastry in Kiara's mouth. don't want her moaning.. too loud, now do we?' Kiara purred loudly. ' i know where this is going, you hunk.' she smirked. ' " Well, i cant very well reach Sima from my current position, and you were just pinned underneath her.. so' Kovu said as sima squirted chocolate filling in Kovu's face and Ozai flavor in kiara's. then as reqiuested she stuffed a cherry flavored pastry into Kiaras mouth, effectively gagging her. kovu went to work on kiara, and the moans of the lion queen were muffled by the combination of the pastry in her mouth, and  sima pinning her face into her chest. even if kIara wanted to get a sound out.. she couldnt. Sima leaned forward as best she could and shared a kiss with Kovu,  sima purred as she kissed her dominant partner, given that Kiara was positioned between them , a kiss was all they could share- and the lower half of Kovu was busy anyway.
-
 as stripetail rewound the footage from the beginning, the  bombing attack from ythe SUV caught his eye. ' that  building was attacked .. well if we needed proof war is going on here.. that should suffice. ' he said.. ' there were anti-fudge  posters thrown at the building.. some of them are quite visible.  must have been part of an attention-getting  move. Well if they wanted attention, clearly they got it, if the curfews and the attack on you are any indication' Stripetail said. ' Anyone who isnt clearly a supporter of the Minister is being placed under suspicion, or worse . we'll need to keep a low profile as much as possible. so, we need to find a place that accepts strangers.. hmm.. like a school..' ' he mused.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kitty looked down at a note Tiger had been given once his application for godhood had been sent in. "Ooh, seems like there is a meetup for you divine types soon," she read, "You should go, get to mingle with your fellow gods, get to show yourself off." She changed in the high priestess attire Tiger had given her as her flabby husband was now dressed in his god outfit. "Do I get to come as your guest."

"Yup my darling, as my man follower," Tiger purred, noticing some of his mice followers from the desert were nearby. "Perhaps some of them could feed me along the way....."

Oliver and his friends made their way to the food court where Arlene and the others were. "We completed our work for today, mom," Oliver explained to Arlene.

"That's very good, sweetie," Arlene told her son in response. The smell of pies for a pie-eating contest was in the air nearby, and it made practically everyone in the vicinity drool.

Oliver then noticed someone sitting at a nearby table. "Oh hi, Ms. Panty," he waved to the Goddess of Hunting. "Good to see you again."

While Jing and the others were cooking more treats for Po, she knew by that point her husband-to-be had most likely eaten some of the dishes she had sent to him earlier. She quickly pulled out her cell and called the number for Po's room. "Hello my darling ball of flab," she said romantically to the Dragon Warrior. "I hope you liked those appetizers we sent you. I promise, the main course is on its way..." The Panda King's daughter did not skimp on the quality of the food in any way.

Kovu grinned with pride as he and Kiara got very, very intimate and he was able to mate with her again after so long in captivity. The male let out a roar of triumph, and he could tell even those Kiara's mouth was full that she found this just as pleasurable as he did. "You have no idea how much I missed this...." he said, relaxing himself. He took turns kissing both Kiara and Sima, as well as giving their rumps a pat.

"You'll always be our champion," Sima said, seeing the mawashi Kovu had worn when he won the sumo tournament on Mawashi. "In more ways than one."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so what happened , Miss Swimmer?' Dixie asked as the dinosaur slumped onto the couch, clearly worn out. " what did they do to you? Judging by your comments, I don't  think it was offer you hot cocoa with marshmallows."  Dixie said, using her ring to brew Ms Swimmer some tea. "  i had the same feeling ' Ember said ' the way they zapped those dragons.. and the fact they wee covered with cuts and bruises.. its terrible..'
 We need to blend in, as much as possible. :
  there was a knock on the door to olivers room, and when Ollie opened it, Panty was standing ion the hallway ' oliver, come with me theres something important I need to tell you..' the panther goddess said, a firm look on her face. " come on, I don;t have all dat' she motioned to the young cat.
_
 stripetail pointed his wand at carson '  Incantatum Reveri Immedici' he intoned, and bursts of light shot out of his wand. they  hit carson first , then the others who had been Obliviated. " It will take a few seconds for your memories to come back. in the meantime, We need to find a place where the majority of our group can blend in without causing suspicion.. well not the large dragons, they're  too big to not draw attention. Stripetail sighed.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Coming, Ms. Panty," Oliver nodded, following after her. "Tell my mom I said hi," he told Ollie. He knew the black panther was a good friend of his mother's, but he couldn't have imagined what she was going to tell him. He took her paw as they went down the hallways. "Now what did you want to tell me?" he meowed innocently.