The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Redclaw's Gang

brekclub85 · 501 · 46872

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Dil was surprised that there was a swamp so close to where their group was. But as she scanned the fields she noticed something...another bellydragger, but this one she recognized! She slowly stepped over and announced herself.
"Well long time no see...how have you been Craig?"

~~~~

Terri smiled at Twiz's suggestion.
"That is a good idea..at least until he wakes up." she said with a nod of her head.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Dil! It's good to see you!" Craig smiled, surprised to see her again. "Yeah, I'm fine, but what are you doing here? I haven't seen you for a while."

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Twiz grinned, "Ok, I'll be back, with help" he said. He flapped off and then returned with his very bewildered mother in two. "Twiz, what on earth...".

"It's a new flyer, mom, see" Twiz pointed, "and I said he could stay with us until he wakes up".

"Oh" Twiz's mom, Arkea ((I think I said)) looked at the young one before smiling, "Well of course he can stay with us". She gently scooped up the young one onto her back "Just sit tight, and we'll find you a good branch or so to call your own for as long as you need" she told the flyer incase he could still hear her, "and don't worry about the others bugging you, I'm leader of my herd, my word's law" she grinned.

She then gently flapped up to her herd's territory of the moment while they still kept up with where Redclaw was.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I think it's time for rest," Redclaw announced to his group.

Chomper yawned and nodded in agreement with his uncle.  "So where do you guys wanna sleep mom and dad?" he asked his parents.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Craig was amazed that Dil had showed up out of nowhere.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dil smiled as it was good to see an old friend after so long.
"Well...Craig...I was actually looking...for a mate...I want to have..hatchlings." Dil said with a heavy blush visible through her scales.

Longtail stretched and mumbled out a thank you to Arkea long enough to be heard and was promptly back to snoring.

Terri smiled.
"Anywhere you'd like to sleep dear."she said to her son.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper smiled and fell asleep pretty much on the spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well Dil, I'd be honored to be your mate," Craig smiled friendly, even adding a little bow.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Terri couldn't help but laugh at the sight of her son falling asleep so quickly. It was rather cute she had to admit as she curled up beside him and nudged him once as she said, "Good night." and fell asleep herself.

~~~~

All Dil could do was smile.
"Even after all this time apart, still the gentle-bellydragger I know. Alright...when...or where should we begin?" she asked half to herself not 100% sure about how to mate.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess when and wherever you feel like," Craig said casually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ichy just waited outside the swamp.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Arkea smiled and would have answered back that it was no problem at all, but Longtail was back asleep.

She reached the branch where hers and Twiz's nest was. Twiz had been her only hatchling so there was plenty of room for Longtail. "You don't mind do you? If I just let him rest here?" she turned to Twiz.

The little green flyer grinned, "Oh no mom, I'm happy to share...hey! Can I sleep on the top branch of the tree tonight and let our guest use the nest?!" he asked. "We'll see" Arkea said, the top branch was very visible for sharpteeth not part of Redclaw's friends to spot.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dil took a hesitant step forward and smiled. "I'd like to start now...if that's okay..." she said with a slight stutter in her voice.

(ooc: we are going to skip the mating scene right???)

~~~

Longtail was still so far asleep that as he slid off of Arkea's back he didn't stir...not once, he just continued to snore.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: Yup.)

Soon, the process of mating was over.

~~~~~

"Wake up!" Chomper called, catching the falling Longtail.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dil was tired...that was normal but she felt better than she had in a long time. She turned to Craig and asked "Thank you again. I don't know where we'll go from here...but I guess if I do have a hatchling it will be a part of you too."

~~~~

Longtail still didn't wake even as he fell, and as he neared the ground his body subconsciously turned itself over and he landed on his feet almost as if it was planned...however the flyer just continued to snore while he slept.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ok....she you around," Craig said, knowing Dil probably wouldn't want to marry him.

"You ok?" Chomper asked the sleeping Longtail.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dil smiled and began to walk away thinking of Ichy. As she stepped out she smiled brightly. "I think we can head back now."

~~~~

Although asleep Longtail smiled and said aloud, "It so....simple...and...easy." he then returned to snoring lightly.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Going to have an egg soon?" Ichy smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~`

"What's simple and easy?" asked Chomper.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
While his mom settled a dispute some of the others were having, Twiz flapped down to check on Longtail and noticed he wasn't there. "Oh no!" he looked around and soon saw him standing on the ground.

"Whew, thank goodness you're safe" he said as he flew down, "I thought...Longtail". Twiz waved a wing and noticed he wasn't responding. He turned to Chomper, "Is he ok?".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Redclaw came over to Twiz. "I've seen your progress over the last few weeks, and I think I can be certain when I say you'll soon be the leader of the prey spotters in a few cold times."

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Twiz looked shocked but then smiled, "Aw gee sir thanks" he said, "I think my herd thought a lot of the same stuff, but hearing you say it to is just...well thanks again Mr. Redclaw" Twiz smiled humbly.

"Uh...would you happen to know how many Cold Times exactly?" he asked hesitantly with a smile.