The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Questioning a Dragon

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
Well I'm am relatively new here but here is a chance to get to know me.

Ask The Lone Dragon any question you want.
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
Sorry for double posting but hopefully this might get you to know me a little better.

Here is another fact about me. So you all know I'm a Dragon lover but I'm also really into Hockey, grass hocky I should say which I find immensely fun. I play the position of goal keeper for Yarra Valley since I was 11. Now that I'm doing Uni I play for a different club but I've really made an impression on them and now we are going to play in The Grand Final. I'm very good at goal keeping and play men's league and I like the team you play with as well. This was also the first sport I could ever play and lose without throwing a major temper tantrum so that is also why I like it.

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/
May I ask you where's your avatar from? It looks really nice :)

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
In answer to your question my Avatar is from the tv series Dragon Booster. The Dragon is called Beau and is the last gold star class dragon ion the planet and is know as The Black and Gold Dragon of Legend for it is his destiny to stop war between Dragons and Humans. I like Beau and since I am The Lone Dragon as is he I thought he was a fitting choice of an avatar.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
Which of the Land Before Time characters do you dislike the most?

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
While there are a few characters that I am not particularly fond of the character that I can definitely say that I dislike the most is Doofah from LBT 13. I can't stand her, she is even more annoying then my younger brother and that is saying something. She is just way to goofy for my liking and I totally envy Cera, the poor girl getting hugged by her twice. That's why Doofah is most disliked character but who can't blame me there?