The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask me anything

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Who's your favorite fiction rat or cat?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I LOVE Remy from Ratatouille, mostly because he had an ambition and he followed it, no matter what circumstance he was in. As far as cats, definitely Simba from the Lion King. I have a history with Simba and I feel very connected to that character and his species. ^^

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
What is your favorite computer-animated film?

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Someone probably done asked this, but what's your favorite subject in school?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Noname: I don't have a favorite. :oops Though visually, I LOVED Polar Express, but storywise, I loved either Ratatouille or Wall-E.

@Alex: Again, you were the first to ask that! 8D
I would usually say English, but recently I've started to REALLY love Geometry! :D

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Do you have a favorite voice actor from the land before time?

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Aug 27 2009 on  12:29 AM
@Noname: I don't have a favorite. :oops Though visually, I LOVED Polar Express, but storywise, I loved either Ratatouille or Wall-E.

@Alex: Again, you were the first to ask that! 8D
I would usually say English, but recently I've started to REALLY love Geometry! :D
Wall-E is like..awesome..

Geometry is like a..math? Right? I suck at math ;p. But hey, if that's your thing, cool.

Another one that probably has been asked, what's your favorite kind of candy?  ;)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Geometry is the ONLY math I like. ;)

Oh boy...that would have to be Swedish Fish. Gotta love the winegums! :D

I do like dark chocolate also, but I think that's too refined of sweet to call it a candy. ;)

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Yeah, I don't consider any chocolate to be 'candy'. I've never been a big fan of chocolate, though. I want to try swedish fish. I'll buy some tomorrow on the way home from school, in fact.

Do people tell you that you're interesting, often?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, some people do. :) Others just think I'm random, funny, quiet, shy, or just weird.

It depends who I am with and how I act in certain situations. Here I am very outgoing, in the real world though, I can get pretty shy and quiet.

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
That's a shame that you can get shy, you're quite interesting. I'm often quiet myself, though, so I can't criticize you.

What happened to the little guys in your signature? They shrunk. :o

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well I'm eating swedish fish as I type. They're pretty good. ;)

How was your day?! :D

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hmm I wonder if I can convert you to the unOfficial Swedish Fish church. :lol I already tried to do that with brekclub and Pangea, but nothing happened from there. :p

Okay. I'm glad it's Friday. :) I'm happy that I can rest longer then usual. I do have to write and finish a speech by Monday though. :p At least it's on a subject I like. hehe

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
You probably could, I ate the whole bag in like 3 minutes flat.

Well, if you have to do a speech, that means you've gone back to school, I'm guessing. How many students are there in your school?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ehh...well it's increased since the two years I was there. >.> I have to say about over 400. :p It's still small compared to some other schools, but it has gotten A LOT bigger. :p

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Wow, yeah, that's small. I live in the middle of nowhere and we still got like 1,200.

Anyway, I'll try this again..a question that's probably already been asked. Where'd you get the idea for this thread?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I go on a lion king forum and they have these things called "member caves" where a member has their own space on the board where only they can create threads. They sometimes have the "Ask me" threads.

I had this idea around the time while I was in one of my moods in July or August, the time when I wanted to leave this place permanently. I didn't want to do another idea topic, so I just made this for myself originally. :p

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What makes a rat cute, aside from their wee little nosies and tootsies :)?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Eh, I have to say their whiskers, their nosies, and their laugh! :D They shake and have a very high piercing sound, that no human could hear, but it's funny that they do laugh. xD