The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

who like to play sports

Guest · 30 · 5361

nabil r

play any sport you like to play outside like anything

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I'm not a real athletic person. :p The extent of my exertion of physical activity is walking between classes at school. :lol

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
The only good exercise I get is walking from my house to Walmart or Giant, which takes about 15-30 minutes to and back.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Walking and bowling are the extent of my exercise.  I'm in pretty good physical shape and haven't gained any weight in about six years so I'll just keep doing what I've been doing. :)

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I like sports of generally all kind, especially baseball. Pity that I rarely get to do any with any large groups....

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
I like every sport. I am playing Badminton and Volleyball. In my freetime I do every kind of sport. Basketball, Snowboarding, Skateboard, Athlethic and so on and so on...

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I'm really into sports...not so much watching them but actually participating in them. I can get down with pretty much anything from Football (soccer to all those outside Europe), basketball, volleyball, tennis, cycling...list goes on. My real fortay I suppose is in gymnastics and trampolining. Been doing it for a while now, (not so much recently coz I can't find a local gym club within walking distance :( ). It's the only real sport I've really linked and stuck with. I'm not bad considering a guy my height isn't really the given form for handstands and forward rolls  :lol but I can pop off the occasional party trick to wow the audience ;)

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
There are really only two sports that I like.

Yoga and Frisbee!

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Manny Cav,Dec 8 2007 on  11:17 PM
I like sports of generally all kind, especially baseball. Pity that I rarely get to do any with any large groups....
That's my favorite sport too. Unfortunately I don't play many sports. On rare occasion Basketball or Tennis or Golf but my favorite sport has always and will always be baseball. Truth be told I'm not a very healthy well fit person. SInce most of the sports I play are sports with big teams and I'm out of school. I can never really get out there and play sports. Cause Sports are a lot less fun when you're the only one doing it.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The sport that i enjoy most is snowboarding/skiing (i do both). I also like skateboarding (though i haven't done it in quite a while) and badminton.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I love soccer (noncompetitive), badminton (noncompetitive) and yoga.

I'm also a swimmer, yep, yep, yep! (Man, I sound like Ducky!) :lol

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I only swim and play volleyball, but I manage to keep pretty fit with that. Even with these I'm beginning to slowly move into the teaching area of the sports. I regulary teach swimming to youngsters in my club, and have recently achieved my Level 1 Volleyball coaching award, although I have to wait until I'm sixteen before I can "officially" be a coach.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The only sports I watch are the Olympics every four years :lol.  As for sports, I enjoy volleyball, distance running, walking, hiking, squash, yoga, waterpolo, snowboarding/skiing/sledding/tubing (when I lived up North), ice skating, surfing, paintball (if it's considered a sport), and of course shopping :D.

My most favorite sport of all is swimming.  Sometimes I wonder if I was a swimmer (duckbill) in a past life :lol.

There are three sports I'd like to try this summer: parasailing, bungeejumping and skydiving :o.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Let's see...  I've done quite a few activities for the years.

The only real competitive sport I've done was martial arts, and I've still been practicing on my own for exercise since I left.

Other than that, my activities included Latin dancing, cardio kickboxing, (some) body conditioning, and paintball (my most recent sport).

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
For the most part, I played soccer for seen years starting at pee-wee to probably about fifth grade. I did play basketball for a couple years in the second and third grade, but i wasn't really good.

My main sport is karate. Ever since I was six, I started taking Tae Kwon Do. I got my first black belt at 10, and then my second degree black belt at 15. I switched over to Tang Soo Do at 16, and I am currently still taking Tang Soo Do.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hehe, I used to take Tae Kwon Do, too :lol:!  

Hmm...most recent thing I've done...I stumbled upon an indoor pool near my campus last week and went for the first time today.  It's fifty yards long, y'all :o!  That's the longest pool I've ever swam in, and I did laps for an hour.  Boy, would Ducky be proud of me :lol  :lol!

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Wow.  I'm a swimmer and a Martial artist, and have done both for soooooo long.  Both are really fun!

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
I'm not exactly "active" anymore.  About the only sport I ever got into was wrestling; never officially, or in school, or anything like that.  I'm not as big into pro wrestling these days, though I'm glad that The Undertaker holds the World Heavyweight Championship in WWE, and I was saddened when Ric Flair lost his last match at WrestleMania.  ...When 'Taker retires though, I plan to officially stop watching...  'Cause, ya know, it's often been referred to as a "male soap opera," which is pretty much the current state of it.

Yeah, uhh...  Used to practice some "pro" wrestling moves on my teddy bear...  Don't do it anymore, though.  And, the extent of any "martial arts" I've ever done has been limited to imitation; Street Fighter (which is a video game franchise, for crying out loud; heck, my avatar is an edited pic of Gouki/Akuma, since I'm still occasionally big into SF!), and that TV show, Human Weapon.  That's it.  Yeah, a joke.  I used to walk from time to time, but haven't had to much, since I started drinking filtered water when I first get up.  I've lost over twenty pounds in like, a month and a half, and haven't bothered to go to my grandma's house to weigh myself for like, another month and a half!  (Pretty good, considering that, for 5'10", I WAS 292 pounds; now, at last weigh-in, it was 277, I think...  Even so, that was like, a month and a half ago, something like that...)

EDIT: Yeah, there's a reason why I don't play sports: I don't have the best balance in the world, probably because I was born a week shy of three months early, and have a slightly under-developed ear.  (Right one.)  Uhh, yeah, needless to say, the first 56 days of my life were...  Hell...  No wonder I'm so sensitive to pain... :lol Anyway, the reason is, I usually end up getting hurt.  Pretty bad, but nothing TOO bad.  As in, fractured bones.  Only two, though.  The first time, it was some kind of tag game, up at Vacation Bible School, at a church I used to go to: the grass was wet, and this girl was too fast for me.  I missed, and had my right foot planted on the ground.  Guess what?  My whole body tumbled down-right, and guess where my foot stayed?  Planted.  So, what happens?  POP!  ...That was some major pain I went through...  The other time was a joke...  The whole wrestling thing...  I used to release aggression by "wrestling" my backpack...  Hah, what a joke.  I went for a Hogan Leg Drop on these concrete steps; (perfectly done; well, too perfectly...) I put my left hand out to keep from falling to my back, but, instead of putting it palm-down, I put it BACKHAND down - POP!  That was a double fracture...  So, yeah, I don't bother anymore...  Walking suffices for me - back and forth between my computers, ha ha!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
I really like it to watch moves from fight scenes from films like Matrix and to practise them. It¥s fun and it gives me a more comfortable feeling at school and outside the house. And I am also going to the fitness-center, don¥t know if I mentioned that before. And after the fitness-center I feel like a new guy  :p

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nimrod,May 9 2008 on  09:18 AM
I really like it to watch moves from fight scenes from films like Matrix and to practise them. It¥s fun and it gives me a more comfortable feeling at school and outside the house. And I am also going to the fitness-center, don¥t know if I mentioned that before. And after the fitness-center I feel like a new guy  :p
Welcome to the club mate!  :lol:
Also, I practise my own sword techniques, with sticks and shoehorns! :P:
Though, no dragons for me to slay! :lol
I currently do no sport, but I'm doing body lifting in a tree everyday! And running in the woods, jumping cliffs and over streams as I do!
Exelent training!
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.