The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Information from The Land Before Time (Series)

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I need to know which Land Before Time Movie (not counting the 5th movie) or episode does Littlefoot actually save Chomper from drowning, because he can't swim?

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
well, in the episode "The Missing Fast Water Adventure", Littlefoot and the others save chomper when he falls in. He was tangled up in vines though, so that might be the reason why he wasn't able to swim. I think thats the only other time that it happens.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
The reason I asked was this in the scene of Jurassic Park III when the group attempts to reach a barge docked in a nearby river. They are forced to pass through a massive aviary and are attacked by Pteranodons. Using the para glider he salvaged, Billy tries to rescue Eric from a nest of Pteranodon chicks and is attacked by several adults. He plunges into the river as they continue to attack him, seemingly killing him. It would be the same situation, but instead of Eric it would be both Littlefoot and Chomper and the Flying Dinosaurs can't be Pteranodons (because Petrie is a Pteranodon), get what I'm saying?

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: NeoGenesis005,Apr 10 2009 on  12:56 AM
Thats not a bad idea JB keep it up.
Thank You :wub:. Because this going to be in The Land Before Time XIX: Attack of the Spinosaurus, and you might be the one who will hold onto the Movie example video to put into your youtube account.