The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nahla's RP

Nahla · 757 · 80417

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"What happened?" Nahla asked "I remember walking and then a three-horn appeared...then everything went black"

Littlefoot's smile grew "NAHLA!" he screamed so loud she had to cover her ears. He ran towards her and hugged her.

"Ow" she complained when Littlefoot bumped into her injured leg.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Careful, Littlefoot," said Grandpa. He turned to Nahla. "How are you feeling? I'm sorry about that threehorn, I think you should stay well clear of him."

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot stepped back "Oh sorry".

Nahla licked her lips "Wheres a watering hole...that no one else really goes to,I'm so thirsty I don't think I can go much longer" she said while stuggling to stand on her 3 good legs.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa looked around at the treetops, even though he knew that the morning dew would have well cleared by now. He then looked back at Nahla, and saw her struggling to stand up.
"Climb on," he said, putting his head in front of her. "I know a place nearby that shouldn't have many dinosaurs around it."

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Thank you  neighbours roosters for waking me up 7am in the morning no use trying to get back to sleep now I guess).

Nahla climbed on Granpa's head,holding her injured leg.

"LITTLEFOOT!" Cera called uncomfortably cose.

"Go" Nahla told him "You should go or dinosaurs might start getting suspicious.

Littlefoot nodded an ran off,still not understanding on why Nahla had to be kept a secret.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa lifted his head as high as he could.
"It's a good thing Grandma and I are the tallest dinosaurs in this part of the valley," Grandpa said, more so to himself than Nahla. "It's not too far away now, and it's hidden by some tall grass."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla noddes and asked a hard question "Why does everyone hate me? Is it because of who my dad is?" tears filled her eyes "I don't want to hurt anybody honest,all I want is home where I'm not fighting to stay alive every day"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"I know... I know..." said Grandpa calmly. "Hades came to the Great Valley once a while ago, and terrible things happened. Many farwalkers have told us about the Shadowlands, and we had a run-in with Hades with our old herd, but that was a long time ago now..." he trailed off, realising that he probably wasn't helping the situation.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla used her tail to try and stop her tears but it was no use., "I bet your wishing I never came or I would die or something since I am his daughter" Nahla said deperssed as she ducked her her to avoid a branch sticking out

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa reached the small watering hole and checked to see if any dinosaurs were around before lowering his head to let Nahla off. "I don't wish death on anyone," he said, smiling a little at her. "What your father did is not your fault, but I need to ask you something. Just how did you get out and get here?"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla sighed she knew she'll have to explain sometime "Well Hades...err dad killed my brother and sister,I hid behind a rock while mother agured with him..he broke her neck...she died in front of me" Nahla sobbed "Her last words to was was 'run and escape'" so I fled. Dad sent fast biters after me,they cornered me on the wall of the valley,so I took a risk I jumped off it" she nodded to the injured leg "Thats how I got this and most of the cuts I had when you found me,and it was weird some voice keep telling me where to go...and here I am" Nahla looked away thinking Grandpa would think she was crazy.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Oh dear..." Grandpa sighed, horrified about what Hades had done to his own daughter. "I'm so very sorry to hear about that." He stopped for a moment, thinking about her last sentence. "A voice?" he questioned.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla nodded "Yeah it was all smooth and motherly it said "Follow the bright circle past the rock that looks like a longneck and past the mountains that burn" Nahla tilted her "Also something about my heart whispering"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa immediately froze. He only knew one dinosaur who ever said those words, but surely it couldn't have been her...
"Strange..." he said quietly.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla turned and drank her fill before locking at her reflection "I look like a mess don't I?"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"A little," Grandpa replied. "But I'm sure after a few week's rest and a good amount of food, you'll be much better." He shifted slightly, before getting a drink for himself.

(Also Nahla, would you mind quickly reading my last post in the "Some Random Fanart" section and see what you think of the idea?)

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Sure thing)

Nahla yawned and laid her head on to the ground,she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. She hardly slept the night before she was far to stressed.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa looked down on the little one, who had fallen asleep.
"Let's get you back home," he said, picking her up before walking back to the resting place.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Meanwhile Littlefoot was listening to Cera laugh about 'stupid Shadowlanders'

Cera laughed "My dad killed her though so she gone for good".

Hearing that filled Littlefoot with rage he wanted to go to Nahla "I promise my Grandpa I'll be back bye now,see yah" he took. Reaching the resting place he was shocked to find Nahla and Grandpa still gone.

(Btw what Grandma doing)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
(She's still lying there with her sickness. I haven't forgotten about her just yet. :lol)

Grandma was beginning to stir, moaning as her head still hurt terribly. She didn't try getting up just yet; she would rather let her head clear first.

Grandpa was now taking Nahla back, and his loud footsteps could be heard from the resting place. He just hoped nobody had seen him with the Shadowlander in tow, but at least he now had an explanation that he could give to the other dinosaurs should they question him about it.