The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

i found the most lit song in lbt...

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
The truth.. I can’t remember them. I can sing the choruses of “You’re One of us Now,” “It takes All Sorts,” “Friends for Dinner,” and “Big Big Water.” But the later songs lack that ease to recall and sing. The only exception for me is “Creepy Crawlies.”
Bestest Friends is still an amazing song for being so late in the series. :Mo

Ah Moe! (I can impersonate his voice by the way). Its been a long time since I watched TBT IX: Joirney to Big Water.

...Are you actually the fabled legend that can impersonate Mo’s voice? :olittlefoot :Mo
Haha, that’s freaking awesome man. If you couldn’t tell already, he’s literally one of my favorite characters ever. :)

I am indeed the Fabled One. They call me The Mouth of Moe. I can especially say “Littlefooot” just like him.  :Mo

Have you joined Moe’s Fin Club?

Yittlefoot* :p :Mo

...Mo’s Fin Club? Never heard of it actually. :olittlefoot
Explain please. :)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
The truth.. I can’t remember them. I can sing the choruses of “You’re One of us Now,” “It takes All Sorts,” “Friends for Dinner,” and “Big Big Water.” But the later songs lack that ease to recall and sing. The only exception for me is “Creepy Crawlies.”
Bestest Friends is still an amazing song for being so late in the series. :Mo

Ah Moe! (I can impersonate his voice by the way). Its been a long time since I watched TBT IX: Joirney to Big Water.

...Are you actually the fabled legend that can impersonate Mo’s voice? :olittlefoot :Mo
Haha, that’s freaking awesome man. If you couldn’t tell already, he’s literally one of my favorite characters ever. :)

I am indeed the Fabled One. They call me The Mouth of Moe. I can especially say “Littlefooot” just like him.  :Mo

Have you joined Moe’s Fin Club?

Yittlefoot* :p :Mo

...Mo’s Fin Club? Never heard of it actually. :olittlefoot
Explain please. :)

It is an exclusive club for only the most ardent Moe fans. To join you have to imitate Moe saying a sentence.  :Mo

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
So that's two members now who returned from a long hiatus and can apparently emulate Mo's voice to a T. :Mo

Because LF1616 is the one I hear is good at Mo, based on Discord testimonials. :nyah
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It is an exclusive club for only the most ardent Moe fans. To join you have to imitate Moe saying a sentence.  :Mo

Welp... :(petrie

Hmm...have you always spelt his name as “Moe”?

So that's two members now who returned from a long hiatus and can apparently emulate Mo's voice to a T. :Mo

Because LF1616 is the one I hear is good at Mo, based on Discord testimonials. :nyah

Hmph, you never told me about Gentle Sharptooth, Owls. :p
But then again, you don’t even know how they sound like due to only receiving word from testimonies.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmph, you never told me about Gentle Sharptooth, Owls. :p
But then again, you don’t even know how they sound like due to only receiving word from testimonies.
That's because I was only told about LF1616, and well I only know about his Mo impersonation from testimonials. Ask 'im yourself. :p
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

We are the Mobites.. swimmers extraordinaire, and strong in the song of sonar!   :Mo

But LF1616 is not known to me, so I cannot claim his Moness, nor am I familiar with his testimonials.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 02:15:37 AM by Gentle Sharptooth »

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

We are the Mobites.. swimmers extraordinaire, and strong in the song of sonar!   :Mo

But LF1616 is not known to me, so I cannot claim his Moness, nor am I familiar with his testimonials.
Paging @Littlefoot1616, clarify how good are you with your Mo voice pls, thks. :Mo :SmugSpike

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I challenge @Littlefoot1616 to a Mo Sing Off! May the best Mo win! :Mo

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

You don’t have to make me feel like such a low down mortal you know.

...but yeah, I admire how you can apparently intimate Mo’s voice. :p

I challenge @Littlefoot1616 to a Mo Sing Off! May the best Mo win! :Mo

Things will only get more interesting from here. :olittlefoot

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
^I believe no mortal is low, for we all are mortal. I simply can imitata Mo, just like I can imitate Yoda (Star Wars), The Witchking of Angmar (Lord of the Rings), Gollum, Yoshi (Super Mario Bros.), Batman (The Dark Knight), Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z), Emperor Palpatine (Star Wars), Velociraptors (Jurassic Park/World), T-Rex (Jurassic Park), and Spinosaurus (Jurassic Paek III).

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^I believe no mortal is low, for we all are mortal. I simply can imitata Mo, just like I can imitate Yoda (Star Wars), The Witchking of Angmar (Lord of the Rings), Gollum, Yoshi (Super Mario Bros.), Batman (The Dark Knight), Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z), Emperor Palpatine (Star Wars), Velociraptors (Jurassic Park/World), T-Rex (Jurassic Park), and Spinosaurus (Jurassic Paek III).

I see. So you’re now flexing on everyone at this point? :P :lol
That’s incredibly talented if you’re able to actually pull off that many different voices like that. You must’ve been training your vocal cords for quite sometime, right?

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

That’s incredibly talented if you’re able to actually pull off that many different voices like that. You must’ve been training your vocal cords for quite sometime, right?

Nay, I am simply divulging what characters I can imitate.  My brother taught me, and I branches out into more characters as I learned the tricks to imitating. Its a hobby, and lots of fun. I wish I could be voice over actor.    :olittlefoot
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 02:47:04 AM by Gentle Sharptooth »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Nay, I am simply divulging what characters I can imitate.  My brother taught me, and I branches out into more characters as I learned the tricks to imitating. Its a hobby, and lots of fun. I wish I could be voice over actor.    :olittlefoot

Learning from a master, I see. I can tell that hobby brings a lot of excitement and joy to your life. I would be thrilled with myself if I could successfully intimate at least one voice with decent accuracy. And who knows? That dream job of yours may not be too far off. So I’d say to go for it. :D

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Learning from a master, I see. I can tell that hobby brings a lot of excitement and joy to your life. I would be thrilled with myself if I could successfully intimate at least one voice with decent accuracy. And who knows? That dream job of yours may not be too far off. So I’d say to go for it. :D

Thanks for the encouragement! :) The great thing about voice acting is you never have to memorize lines and you can do it at any age.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
My problem with voice acting is that due to my accent, I can't do them right. I've memorized a bunch of lines from numerous franchises, but it is the aforementioned issue that's causing me to be out of touch. I can't help but cringe every time I hear my own voice speak those lines. :cry

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
My problem with voice acting is that due to my accent, I can't do them right. I've memorized a bunch of lines from numerous franchises, but it is the aforementioned issue that's causing me to be out of touch. I can't help but cringe every time I hear my own voice speak those lines. :cry

You could dub certain shows or films with your accent for your native speaking country. ;)