The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Fanfictions

Topaz · 12 · 1945

Topaz

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I happen to be a fanfiction writer, and I wanted to know how many people would be interested in this.  My fanfic name is Roman Empire, and I would like to know how big an audience I can get.  I'm currently in favor of Ruby/Chomper romance, but I'll probably write lots of other cliche couples, like Ducky/Petrie.  Put any ideas you guys have in a PM.  Thanks!

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I hate to bust your bubble, but this should go in the fanart and fanfiction section.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Topaz

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Oops, I didn't even notice there was one!  Thanks for busting my bubble!

Er... how do I delete this topic?  I don't want my idiocy immortalized on the internet...

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Don't worry, the Admins will either move, or delete it. Besides, you're a new member, so you might not've know. We all make mistakes. :)

Topaz

• Ruby
    • View Profile
...Thanks, but I still feel like a bit of an idiot.   :bang  :slap
I hope I adjust to this site, soon, 'cause I don't like making so many mistakes.  Eitehr way, I added this topic (correctly, I assume) to the fanfiction/fanart page.  Check it out sometime, dinobros!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
No problem at all. I moved the poll here.

Topaz

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thanks!  Now I can start receiving votes!  Yay!

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Not to sound cynical or the least bit patronising when I say this but.... aren't we doing this already?! Y'know....making LBT fanfics?  :p  :DD There are plenty of ppl on the forum who consider themselves LBT fanfic writers and have produced some excellent written pieces and across a whole range of genres and scenarios. Are you just looking for particular support for writing your own LBT fanfic Topaz? If so, go right ahead! We can always do with more great ideas for the LBT universe and I'm sure anyone here would back you on your project! ;)

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, Littlefoot1616 is right, just go ahead and give it a shot! There's already people here writing and reading fanfictions.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Topaz

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I kind of assumed that, and I do mainly want moral support.  It's just that I publish all my works on a different website, and I am still learning just how large this community is.  However, I have yet to figure out how to post full stories here.  I intend to find out soon, but once I actually produce an LBT work I'll post it here and on my home site.  But I thank you for your support!

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Just split the story up into as many parts as you want, start a new topic, and paste the parts in. Like the first post can be chapter 1, post 2 can be chapter 2, etc.

Topaz

• Ruby
    • View Profile
...I feel like an idiot for not thinking of that.  Well, Occam's Razor, I guess.  The simplest solution is often the best.  Thanks!