The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Update on Story and Fanart Request!!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey there, everyone!  Listen, in a few weeks, I am going to try to start up my story of "The Adventures of Littlefoot and Ali" once again.  However, there's going to be a few things to note about it.

First off, it's going to be given an official new title.  I've been meaning to change it for quite some time.  I know how much you are all used to the current title, but it just doesn't fit the story anymore.  I'm rather serious about the change and it will happen, so I hope you all understand.

So, without further ado, here's the topic...

http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...?showtopic=1868

And I would like one of the mods to change it to the following title.

Love Knows No Bounds: The Three-Way Relationship

That's the new title, and it shall stick!

Next up, this is going to get an "audio version".  That's right!  I will make an audio recording of me reading this story.  So those who want to can download an mp3 of it and listen to it at anytime.  Hope you all will enjoy that!

Finally, the story shall appear my upcoming site for all my stuff when it first updates.  Yes, I am busy building a site that features all of my stuff.  When it updates, it shall appear there first, then it shall appear here one week later, then on DeviantART two weeks later, then on fanfiction.net one month later.

Also, on the new site, it shall also have it's very own "cover art".  Which is where the request part of this comes in.

As some of you know, I SUCK at fanart.  I can't draw to save my life.  So, I want someone else to do it for me.  Just a few things to note about it.

1. It must have the new title, which again is "Love Knows No Bounds: The Three-Way Relationship".

2. It must feature all three of the characters it centers around, that being Littlefoot, Ali and Ret. (Yes, even if you hate Ret, if you wish to do this, you must draw him, period.)

That's pretty much it.  Best of luck to all whom take on the request.

So, that's pretty much all I have to announce.  I hope you are all excited about the upcoming changes, because I know I am, and I'll see ya later! :)

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
I'm just as excited as most...hope it turns out well.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile