The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Frozen in the Past

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Oh great. Now I'm all depressed again.  :p

Man that was sad but very good, Micheal. How'd you do that? The music I mean. Can you play piano as well? :lol

Poor Pterano. That's kinda sad, how he fell outta the sky after he stopped flapping. And the lightning flash behind him in the video really made me imagine what Pterano saw right before he died, or as you call it "frozen in the ice."

I'd give this one a 10/10. Awesome job!  :DD
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh great. Now I'm all depressed again."

And I do apologize for that. I don't meant to depress people, but I just feel the fan fiction section is unbalanced. I keep reading happy story after happy story. The reality of tragedy is ignored so often in this category, so I'm trying to take up the sad kind as of late. I don't plan on just writing depressing stories/poetry from here on, but unless more people do, I have to thrust a little variety in here. And I don't mean stories with sad parts, but rather, are sad in general.

"Man that was sad but very good, Micheal. How'd you do that? The music I mean. Can you play piano as well?"

I have a lot of music on my computer I can play in conjunction with my voice. That song is from my favorite video game, Lunar: Silver Star Story. The song is ironically called "Recollection." Can I play the piano? That's a tough question. I took lessons for over a year, but I haven't played in over ten, so any way to decide if I can play or not is up to personal interpretation. Thank you for the compliment, by the way.

"Poor Pterano. That's kinda sad, how he fell outta the sky after he stopped flapping. And the lightning flash behind him in the video really made me imagine what Pterano saw right before he died, or as you call it 'frozen in the ice.'"

Thank you. I was afraid I had chosen a bad visual.

"I'd give this one a 10/10. Awesome job!"

A perfect score? I bow and tip my hat to you, miss. I don't get those often. My sincerest gratitude.