The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Betrayal

Zimba · 9 · 1818

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
OK my first fic.

Summary: Zimba was a normal kid. He ate,he played,he slept. Life could not be anymore perfect. However after a act of betrayal but the one he cared for most turns his life upside down and Zimba will never be the same again.

This is the story of my OC Zimba and his life.

Littlefoot and co are in this,of course they will be.

To Nahla,somerandomfangirl and Ducky123 the most amazing friends ever. Love you guys!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 1: A Story Begins

A small crack line appeared on a lone egg as female longneck hovered over it. A red tail burst through followed by a head then four little legs. The shell completely fell apart revealing the newborn longneck.

"I'm here" the female who was named Maddy whispered to the child nuzzling him gently "There there my little Zimba".

The newborn-now named Zimba quickly warmed up to his mother rubbing his tiny snout against hers.

Standing next to the female was a red male named Dan,he was Zimba's father and the mate of Maddy. He was smiling with pride at his son "He is perfect".

Maddy nodded in agreement picking up Zimba rocking him gently. "This is the beginning of new story,a story called Zimba" she whispered licking Zimba on the head and Dan on the cheek.

Dan nuzzled Zimba too "And hopefully it will be a long story".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^^^^^^^^^^^ YES NAHLA I STOLE YOUR THING

Sorry it short,first chapter of first fic.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
To Nahla,somerandomfangirl and Ducky123 the most amazing friends ever. Love you guys!.
It's a honour for me to give your fic some feedback :yes

It sounds like it'll be an interesting plot so far ;)

Now the mysteries of Zimba will be cleared  :smile

YES NAHLA I STOLE YOUR THING

I bet that Nahla will use a certain word in her next post here :P: I guess you know, what I'm talking about  :smile
Inactive, probably forever.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile

Aw, love you too, Zimmy! *hugs*

Wow, this sounds so interesting! Now the mystery of Zimba shall be solved! :lol

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,May 2 2013 on  04:45 AM

I bet that Nahla will use a certain word in her next post here :P: I guess you know, what I'm talking about  :smile
You know me too well.

EVIL! EVIL EVIL EVIL!

Anyway good job ZImmy,I can't wait to have Zimba's mystery cleared up.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oooh, interesting!
And mystery? Must be an inside joke, what mystery? O_o
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It something from an old RP Strut,yes it a little inside joke.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Omg I am updating,after seeing Nahla and Rammy and all their fic updates,I felt left out  :lol so here is what is really rest of chapter 1.

~~~

A few weeks passed,Zimba was starting to get really curious about the world.
The red hatchling awoke with a yawn,sleeping on the back of his mother,he looked around and noticed both his parents were still fast asleep,with a squeak he slid down his mothers tail and stumbled off through Berry Valley,he loped after a butterfly his blue eyes wide with excitement and independence he squealed with surprise when he nearly went over a ledge. He backed off trembling now wanting his mother,he squeaked for her loudly turning his head side to side in panic. He stumbled while he turned over still crying for his mother he walked on not stopping his squeaking,he squealed when he fell back after bumping into a long grey leg. Zimba looked up and tilted his head,who was this longneck?

The stranger looked down at the longneck hatchling smiling "Hi there little guy" he said tickling with the tip of his tail "Wheres your mama?" he looked around before glancing back down at the child,his eyes widen when he now recognized the child "Hey,your Dan and Maddy's kid aren't you?" he smiled "Well lets get cha back to your parents" he said picking up the young one and walking off.

Maddy awoke with a yawn she looked behind to her back and screamed-her son was gone,she stood up and looked around in panic.

Her scream woke up her mate "Whats wrong dear?!" he asked very concerned.

"Zimba's gone!" she screamed.

Dan gasped and scanned the area "Don't worry Maddy,we will find him" he assured though he wasn't sure himself.

"No need" came a voice as the stranger walked forward with the hatchling in his mouth.

Maddy let out a breath of relief and rushed forward "Thank you Max" she cried out in joy as the stranger,well Max passed her over her son.

"No problem" Max smiled,and with a nod to Maddy and Dan he walked off.

"You Mr" Dan said staring sternly at his son "Never scare us like that again"

Zimba just yawned innocently.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bout time you updated girl,Zimba is so innocent here..dawww

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile