The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

THE LAND BEFORE TIME: JOURNEY TO A NEW WORLD

joshua1127

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pterano,Sep 27 2011 on  08:09 AM
^ As a rule, big studios generally have a policy where they simply throw out any story ideas, plot ideas, character ideas, etc. They don't want to risk legal battles with the original creator, and most studios will outright state this on their personal websites. They can't know which fan is sincere and which is out to make the quick buck, so they treat all fan submissions the same. :p

Pictures are probably a good idea. They always enhance stories in my opinion. :)
Hi Pterano

when I read your message I sort of understand but I am not can you explain it a little more clearer?

LBTComeback

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I'm Making A Moive Script That Will Include Human Chartacters. It's Called The Land Before Time/The First Humans. E-Mail Me To mjsusens@gmail.com if you would like a copy of the script. (NOTE! You May Not Send The Script To Universal Studios Or Claim It's YOUR Idea. If You Would Like To Add Anything Else To The Scirpt Is Fine. Make Sure You Send Me The New Version Of The Script.  :idea