The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ducky123's fanart :)

Ducky123 · 472 · 58798

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Don't know when I'll get around to draw more...
Inactive, probably forever.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you take commisions?

Draw a poster for potential movie-prequel to TV series!  :)littlefoot

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I can't seem to achieve a good picture quality these days... been keeping me from uploading the next traditional drawings but there's nothing I can do about it unless I either buy myself a better camera or a scanner :/

Anyway, here you go with the continuation of what is intended to be a series of sorts...

sketch:

coloured:

First we had Littlefoot's sad moment when he lost his beloved mother, now here's Cera during one of her less glorious moments, shall we say? :smile

Hope you like it and I think you can already guess what's coming next ^^spike
Inactive, probably forever.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Nice job here! I like the colors and Cera's embarrassment has been captured rather well. Her front leg seems somewhat weird but otherwise, I really like this drawing. The overall look of the picture makes justice to the scene and the details are done quite well. :) As for your next drawing, could it be Ducky's reaction to Petrie's expected death?

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

I hope you meant fake death... Do you?  :unsure:

And c'mon, what is it? Land Before Sorrow series? C'mon, draw something good and happy. :p

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Aww don't cry Cera.. seriously I don't give a crap what Cera haters say. I feel sorry for her in this scene. I know what it's like to have Dick move pranks pulled on you

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Aww that's a awesome drawing of sad Cera great job with it

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
Excellent job on your picture of Cera when she is sad. I'm starting to get the inspiration to draw Land Before Time characters after looking at fanart on this site and DeviantArt.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I do agree next drawing try a happy drawing

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 28 2017 on  05:14 PM
Aww don't cry Cera.. seriously I don't give a crap what Cera haters say. I feel sorry for her in this scene. I know what it's like to have Dick move pranks pulled on you
aww, bitchy threehorn is sad because she's pranked?
I got your point, Cera's fan. :p Our war will be endless!!!  :lol

And yeah, considered my position towards Cera, yeah, I would call myself Cera's hater. Still, I like her. paradox.  ^^spike

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Snik,Jun 28 2017 on  05:21 PM
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 28 2017 on  05:14 PM
aww, bitchy threehorn is sad because she's pranked?
I got your point, Cera's fan. :p Our war will be endless!!!  :lol

And yeah, considered my position towards Cera, yeah, I would call myself Cera's hater. Still, I like her. paradox.  ^^spike
Jesus Sink!  :blink:  I didn't strictly mean you personally, I was referring to people who don't like Cera in general.. I don't want a bloody war or trouble.... and what do you mean like her paradox?

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
that was joke about war, lol. :p
though I still thought you responded to me.

Thing is I'm really some kind of Cera's hater (first movie), and Cera's "huuuuuuge disliker" (sequels), but that's ok.

paradox is - being Cera's disliker, with years, I started to like Cera's character.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Snik,Jun 28 2017 on  06:25 PM
that was joke about war, lol. :p
though I still thought you responded to me.

Thing is I'm really some kind of Cera's hater (first movie), and Cera's "huuuuuuge disliker" (sequels), but that's ok.

paradox is - being Cera's disliker, with years, I started to like Cera's character.
Thank god for . Well as you've probably seen , I'm one of those who actually likes Cera, and thinks she's just very misunderstood. and fouces more on the positive things she's done.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Signatures tell everything. :p
I know who are you, and who LittlefootFan is, etc. :3

as I said not so long before: I understand she was grown with theehorns (she is threehorn, lol), and with awful father. But still, it doesn't mean we must close eyes on her bad (in first movie - veeeeeeeeeery bad) deeds. It would be not right.
The point is - she is NOT misunderstood AT ALL. It's all clear. Cera's kinda open character. And her sharp tongue is still sharp, no matter how many movies have passed. :D

*accidentally notices thread's name*
oops. Some offtopic discssion. *blushes*

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Snik,Jun 28 2017 on  10:16 PM
Signatures tell everything. :p
I know who are you, and who LittlefootFan is, etc. :3

as I said not so long before: I understand she was grown with theehorns (she is threehorn, lol), and with awful father. But still, it doesn't mean we must close eyes on her bad (in first movie - veeeeeeeeeery bad) deeds. It would be not right.
The point is - she is NOT misunderstood AT ALL. It's all clear. Cera's kinda open character. And her sharp tongue is still sharp, no matter how many movies have passed. :D

*accidentally notices thread's name*
oops. Some offtopic discssion. *blushes*
Well sorry for having a different opinion.... This is one of the  main reasons I don't comment on stuff much on this site anymore  :(petrie

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sorry for what?
You get scared and give after you see somebody just has different position? Oo
That's not right, Dalekdino. Just say.

Well, maybe somebody went into rage state like Sharptooth and screamed on you when you tried to explain your opinion point?
Well, I'm not such man (and possibly, bigger part of people on this forum). Relax, buddy. ;)

</offtop>