The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

For the Fanfiction Awards!

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OK fanfic award submitters. It's pretty clear that with all I have going on (work, running my website and keeping it active, learning two new languages, etc), that I can't read all the submitted fanfics as I was originally planning to, especially after the submission number spiked (and is likely to do again after Mumbling gets back) and I went away on my Birthday. So, what I've decided to do is read two more fics, but since I'm having trouble narrowing down which ones to read, I'll leave it up to request. It will be on a first come, first served basis, and to be fair, I'm asking that a request be limited to one story per author, to give another author a chance.

I MAY in fact review more, time permitting, but right now, I'll be focusing on the two requests. So if anyone particularly wanted a review from me (or just wanted a review in general), here's your chance to request it.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
I would appreciate a review of my story "The Mystery of the Blackweeds", as it hasn't yet actually gotten a review for the awards. Vonboy said that he would, but I'm still waiting on that.

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OK, I'll go ahead and slot that in as my first review. :)

One thing I was thinking that vonboy and I could do is maybe I could take the ones he hasn't gotten to yet and that haven't yet received any reviews. That way, at least everyone will get ONE review for this. :yes

(runner up)
(runner up)

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I already said that since Blackweeds is still being written on a fairly regular basis, I'll wait till either the story is finished or very close to the end of voting to review it.

It's the same story with Always the Same Sun and One of a Kind (Assuming Mama's Girl ever submits that one :DD)

Um, could I ask you review Journey to a New World from me and joshua? I feel kinda bad that joshua doesn't have any review yet for his story when my other two fics have several, and I'm not allowed to write a review of it myself. I'm sure he'd really appreciate a review. ;)
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OK, that will be my second review then. :)

And actually, I think this works out, because according to my tally, the only three authors who don't have reviews for at least ONE of their works so far is The Chronicler, which vonboy is working on, Allicloud, which will be the first one I review, and Joshua1127 which will be my second. At least this way, dividing the stories up amongst oursevles every author will get at LEAST one review for one of their stories. It might not equal much of an average with only one review a piece, but it's better than nothing, right?

(runner up)
(runner up)