The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Wish

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
(Kor Posted on Jan 26 2008, 10:43 PM ------fits here-----)

Topys sighs "Fine I believe you..." Topys turn to Cera "So what is it that you called me here?"

"They need places to rest and thought some of the adults could take them in for a time till the herd comes Daddy" Cera replied to her father.

Topys turn back to the group "I see some of my words was listened to... well I see no problem in that" Topys heard some sounds in the distance and look in that direction with a gasp "Cera get them out of here. To the Thundering Falls"

"Daddy what is it?" Cera looked in the direction her dad was facing and screams "Sharptooth!!!"

"Cera get them out of here I will hold that brute off till you get the rest of the grown ups here" Topys told her.

"But..."

"Don't aruge with me Cera get going and same for the rest of you young ones now go!" Topys move off to intercept the Sharptooth that was entering the Great Valley.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"hi, I"m Kor, a big blowy wind came up with a storm and I was blown away from my herd and lost.  I flew around trying to find then and saw this valley.  It looked nice and I decided to land.  I met Chomper then your lovely daughter.  They both have been very helpful." Kor said.  He knew Cera's dad would be large but seeing him in a dream he seemed larger then on tv.  Though since this was a dream he put his fear to one side.  It was only a dream and he had faced demons, murders and such in his nightmares and he knew though this was a brain manifested dream he could easily wake up by just flying up and fall down if nothing else.    He looked around to see some of the other stuff he could see.  He  could see this was a beautiful place.  

Chomper looked at Cera's dad, "Some of them said an earthshake separated them." He said trying to be helpful.  "Maybe their herds will come here looking for them." He said smiling.  "Kor here even helped me to find enough crawlers for a nice meal." Chomper said then licked his lips at the memory of how tastey they were.  

Kor laughed a bit, "hehe, He asked and I thought why not help him.  I didn't look to closely and sorta pretended they were wet pieces of vines and didn't hold them to long." Kor said rubbing the back of his head.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Created a qoute point on my post before Kor's stating that where that fits into it. that should fix that little glitch that poped up here :) )

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
As Cera screamed out the word sharptooth Rick turned around and said "you can't fight that thing alone Mr. Threehorn...you are going to need some help and I'm big enough to handle that sharptooth!" He looked down at Mr.Threehorn waiting for his response.

Then the black sharptooth came tumbling through the trees and stopped in front of the everyone. "Too late now." said Rick aloud.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I don't think that a fight will be necessary. The sharptooth seems to be unconscious." Austin said. "Still, if it must come to a fight, I am ready."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kor nodded, "I hope so.  I doubt all sharpteeth are as nice as Chomper here is."

Chomper looked up at Kor, "You think I'm nice, gee thanks." He said smiling at the compliment.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"No time for feeling good about yourself Chomper. This Sharptooth can wake at any time." Topys said in a weary tone.

"Daddy should I lead the others to the Thundering Falls" Cera asked

"Yes" Topys look to Rick "If you want to help here your chance. just don't mess it up Longneck. your only still a young one so be careful" Topys look back at the Sharptooth.

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Jason continued to unintentionally walk towards the group of dinosaurs before him, the momentum of the incline still carrying him quite swiftly due to gravity. His balance was still a tad wobbly as he would sway this way and that with each step. Panicking he held up his stubby little arms as though to show that he was not meaning to hurt anyone, but the gesture was probably a more threatening one than what was intended.

"Ahhhh!!! How do I stop this crazy thing!?" he shouted as he kept pummeling towards the rather large and familiar-looking threehorn in front of him, along with the other two dinosaurs who he'd never seen before.

Just as he was coming upon them, a rock hindered one of his feet and he went into another tumbling fall. He rolled and rolled and hit a few trees here and there before harmlessly coming to a sliding stop just in front of Topsy.

"Oh...my head..."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It waking up" TOpys stood ready to fight this Sharptooth "Get out of the Great Valley Sharptooth or we will make you!" Topys said in a dead lock glare at the sharptooth

---

Cera turn to the others "Well come on, Rick and daddy can take care of the sharptooth we got to go!" Cera told the others

Wayne was scared of the sight of a large Sharptooth but shook his head "Right... good point" Wayne turn to follow Cera out of there and look back at Rick "Becareful! Rick!"

"Well Austin, Chomper, Kor lets go and not get in the way" Cera barked out her words loud to them and start to move off into a safer distance from the sharptooth but only enough to watch going to happen.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kor nods, though a dream no reason to take unnecessary risks.  He started to follow Cera, as did Chomper.  They walked till Cera stopped then turned around to watch what was going to happen.  

"I wonder how it got in." Kor said.

"Maybe it just walked in and wasn't seen till now.  Or there is an entrance we don't know about." Chomper said.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Wait. Chomper, can you stay here and translate for us? I think that we can reason with it." Austin said. "There are two options for the sharptooth: either it listens to what we have to say, or it fights with us. Seeing as we have the advantage of numbers, reason would be more logical."

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
The prone Jason lifted his square snout to look almost directly into Topsy's horned one. The Rex's eyes widened at being that close to something he'd only dreamed of seeing his whole life, and also at the fact that said threehorn was looking right at him threateningly.

His lower jaw quivered a bit in fear as he saw the intimidating bunch before him, "Please don't hurt me..." he said weakly as he cringed away from them.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Rick's eyes widened as he realized he could understand that sharptooth and he promptly said to Mir. Threehorn "WAIT! I heard it say something...and I know you did too, so let's just see what it has to say...please?" He didn't like to beg but Rick knew that if this sharptooth could talk then it may have a reason for being here.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Wow, I thought I was the only sharptooth who could speak the plant eater language." Chomper said amazed that another sharptooth could speak the same language as his friends.

Kor nodded, "Perhaps attempting to speak in a civil manner may accomplish quite a bit here. " He said looking at the sharptooth.    He took a step or 2 closer but stayed far enough away the larger dinosaurs could deal with the sharptooth if it tried anything.  "Hello, what is your name?" He asked the sharptooth.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Daddy won't let it stay in the Valley even he talks. We don't know enough about him and have no idea what he does in the Mysterious Beyond. Are you willing to risk the Great Valley safety over a word from a strange fully grown sharptooth we never met before?" Cera said to the others.

Wayne had to say that she had a good point "Cera kind of has a point there guys... " Wayne said to them having to agree to Cera's point

Topys turn to them "Quiet and stay back. I will deal with this and since most of you here just arrived I will see what this Sharptooth got to say but I won't let my guard down not for a second" Topys turn back to the Sharptooth

"Now speak your reasons!" Topys said keeping a close eye on the sharptooth's movements. "And why I shouldn't just chase you out of the Great Valley right now so none of the Great Valley in risk from you sharptooth!"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
f-22 shook his head and looked at cera as he said"Well I'll be I never thought there'd be two plantearter language speaking sharpteeth. as he looked back at the scene "Well I guess old topsy can handle it.' he said after which he slapped his hand over his mouth looking back at cera he could tell she heard what he said as he saw the rage in her eyes as he said to him self "And now it's time to run' as he started running.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper nods, "He can handle anything.  You should see him in action, it's a scary sight." Chomper said nodding.

Kor looks at Cera's dad, rubbing the end of his beak as he looks at him a bit scientifically and his limited knowledge of martial arts.  "He does look capable of handling any sort of physical danger.  His size and ratio of muscle mass does seem quite high and his horns would be an addition to his physical capabilities. He also doesn't look old to me.  I'd guess somewhere in the prime of his physical abilities. " He said.  Glad that he never stuttered in his dreams, unlike real life and that he didn't need glasses either.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Rick took a tentative step forward and asked the sharptooth "Excuse me...but we know you can understand us...may I ask, what is your name?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Topys turn his head again to Rick "Stop asking for it name! I will handly this, I am one of those that live here and I will do what is best so... SHUT UP!!!" Topys spoke in a very anger mood then bellowed the last words so loud that most have to try and withstand his bellowing. "Now Sharptooth speak your reasons before I really blow it!" Topys snaps his view back at the Sharptooth his rage at this limits no thanks to the young teen beside him.

---

Cera at this time now turn to F-22 "How do you know my daddys name when you never been seen before!?" Cera face him walking to wards with with anger eyes looked right on him. "YOUR HIDING SOMETHING NOW TELL ME! Before I giving you a bashing you never forget!" Cera really just blow it with F-22 and ran after him "GET BACK HERE YOU COWARD!"

"Cera!" Wayne was scared of seeing her temper blown but he'd had to admit his done it himself before when things was bad in the past when children just choice to keep throwing stones at the windows of his home. "We better go after her before she really hurts him and from what he slipped with words his in a lot of trouble" Wayne spoke 'slipped' statting that he could of blown where his really from.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
f-22's mind was racing "Nice going idiot' he thought to himself. "Now what are you gonna do?' "Ya can't just tell her where you're really from' as he was running he was unaware that littlefoot was walking close by that is until he tripped over him sending hime across a tree root. "Hey are you ok?' littlefoot asked. f-22 opened his eyes seeing littlefoot he thought 'My favorite LBT character!' "Now remember don't do anthing stupid... again!'Littlefoot then noticed cera and said "Hey cera!' on which f-22 looked back to see her standing right behind him. "Oh great' he said to himself.