The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time

dinorawr · 966 · 48812

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That sounds like an idea, if Racnar isn't to full." Mim said looking at some of the others then at Racnar.  

"Sharpteeth eating fish..." Littlefoot said thinking aloud, "I think I recall Ducky telling a story her sister told about knowing some sharpteeth that live near some big fresh water." He said.  

Mim nods to what Littlefoot said, "I recall hearing a rumour that some young ones know some sharpteeth that eat fish, but not any real detail."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso looked at Littlefoot after his comment - "I just hope we haven't found that herd yet... if they really exist, because we haven't been lucky with other Sharpteeth herds and we ended having bitter fights." - the kid sighs - "Maybe, the herd your friend speaks about willl get to be more friendly."

Racnar used this time to give slow deep breathes, he kept doing it for some moments, and then he said - "It is ok Mim, I didn't eat too much. I am ready to start your treatment."

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cyrix looked to Mim and asked, "Would you like me to help at all? If not I can wait over there." He then pointed to a tree not far away and awaited Mims response.

Longtail smiled as he said to Racnar "I'm glad you're feeling a little better, and I'm sure Mim knows what she's doing."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Racnar gave a sad smile - "it really seems she does... but I am used to not make myself much illusions about this kind of things."

Cayso kneeled in front of his brother - "Don't lose hope, we will get to find a cure, you'll see... and the fish here will make things to taste better." - The bigger Fast-biter said the last part happily while winking an eye, trying to give some trust to his little brother.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim thinks, "You can help to wrap a leaf or so around a fish.  That way multiple folks would know about the plants and leaves to use and how to do the wrapping instead of just one person knowing that information. " Mim said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix nodded his head at what Mim suggest as he asks, "Okay, which leaves should I take first? I'm not as skilled in this aspect as you are Mim."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I wish to learn now if you don't mind..." - Cayso said to Mim - "... after all, this will not only help my brother, but this may also help us all in my herd, for any ailment or injuries too." - The kid grabbed some fishes and took them to where Cyrix and the leaves are and asked happily - "So, what should we do first?".

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nods.  She goes over to the pile of leaves and picks up some.  "These are the best ones for at first.  They should help what his condition is.  Some of the others help one's general health." Mim said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix follows Mims example and picks up on of the lager leaves and wraps it in a fish, tying it tight with a vine. He then turned to Racnar and held the fish wrap out to him, hoping the leaves would do what they were rumored to do.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Racnar received the fish very shyly from Cyrix. He sniffed it a bit, closed his eyes and began eating it... a bit of fast not wanting to feel the leaf's flavour.

"You should eat more slowly" - Cayso said to his brother a bit of amused, while he was wrapping a piece of fish in another leaf, by following Mim and Cyrix's example.

Racnar finished eating the fish with the leaf in it... but he didn't feel a major change yet - "I can feel it is doing something.... it feels strange." - But he didn't tell the others he had a stronger attack recently.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nods, "Though it may take a while before you notice if there is a change or not." She said.  "Also try not to eat to much.  Though I can understand you eating fast, not liking green stuff." Mim said.  

Littlefoot went to get some water then sat down, "Just think what It'll mean if they do work." He said happily.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso looked at Littlefoot, and then looked back to the leaves as he replied to him - "If they do work... you have no idea on how I'll feel. I may get to be the happiest Fast-biter ever, even though I am not the one who is sick."

Racnar finished eating the fish with the leaf, he then took a deep breathe and began thinking . - "it would be amazing if this can work... at least my brother would get to sleep some nights." - the kid stood up and went to the river to drink some water, waiting for the plants to take effect.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix smiled. He wasn't sure how long the plant took to start working, but just from the way Racnar was walking now as opposed to earlier was a great improvement. I think he's getting better.' thought Cyrix mentally.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso stopped wrapping the pieces of fish to ask Racnar - "How are you doing lil' bro, any change?".

Racnar returned, not giving any answer, he kept on walking and surprisingly gave Mim a hug - "you are a real healer."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim smiled and hugged Racnar back. "I'm just glad that you are feeling better." She said as she returned his hug warmly.  

"Yea, it's great you are feeling better." Littlefoot said happily as he smiled.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Just let¥s wait and see now, Ecco said. He could see indeed that Cayso was still worried. So he walked over to him to keep him a bit company.

Is there anything more we could do for you, Ruby adressed to Racnar

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Thank you Mim." - Before this day, Racnar could never have imagined himself hugging a Leafeater, but before this day he also never expected any Leafeater would be willing to help him get cured. He released Mim from the hug, still smiling he turned to see Ruby and told her - "You all have done too much for me already,  I think I'll be fine."

Cayso was smiling as he saw his brother hugging Mim, but when he looked at Ecco he sighed - "It seems you know me too well..." - he lowered his voice so Racnar could not listen - "... I am just having a bad feeling, what if the plants will not be a permanent solution for my brother?."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix stepped over to Racnar and placed a hand on his back with a smile.
"That is good to hear. Lets hope this the end of your sickness once and for all." said Cyrix with a hint of joy in his voice.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nodded, "That would be great indeed." She said.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I've heard that.. a positive mind is always useful." - Racnar said, gaving a wide smile. - "It really seems that the plants work... I haven't feel like this since a very long time... they taste icky, but at the end... they do a good job."

Cayso used this time to ask Mim - "Mim, how often should Racnar eat some of the leaves?. I'd like to have as more info as I can get, if that is not a problem of course".