The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A fanfic I am planing

Nimrod · 13 · 1476

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Well, after long thinking about it I decided to make a fanfic. I did a short summary to see what you guys think about it and if there would be any things, which I could do better. Here it is.

My character lost his parents after the attack of two sharpteeth. He could escape with much luck. After that he cried a lot of times, but he knew that he had to survive. So he travelled around. The most time in the desert  He ate everything which comes across his way. Plants, eggs, and meat too. (Don¥t know if that¥s a bit strange, well^^). After a long time, and after many fights and escapes from sharpteeth or raptors he was attacked by a Raptor kid. (You have to know that my character is in a similar age than like the raptor. The raptor is a she. She lost the fight, but he couldn¥t kill her, cause he has a very big heart. They became friends. The raptor told my character that his parents were also killed by two sharpteeth, after the parents of the raptor girl stole the meal of the two sharpteeth. After a short description both noticed, that their parents were killed by the same sharpteeth. Now they want to find the sharpteeth and kill them anyhow. But I don¥t know yet how.^^ On their way they are meeting more charpteeth and more dangerous but also interesting things. Well that¥s all

More to the main character in the RPG section.

Hope I could explain it good for you ;-)

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 It looks good, strange travelling partners in a quest, that should be very interesting to see :yes .
 Good luck with your story Nimrod, I look forward to see more about it.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Thank you, I am going to post it here when I finished the first chapter ;-)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm sure many are looking forward to that.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Best to not hurry, but make sure it is to your liking before you post, instead of posting quickly then wishing you had taken some time to work and edit it.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That is correct, and you can be sure we will wait all the time necessary so you don't have to rush your work.
 Keep it up!

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
This may sound a bit stupid, because I couldn't seem to find your character profile anywhere. (I am new mind...)

How are you going to handle the difference in language between your main character (who I am simply assuming is a herbivore from your saying that eating meat was a bit odd) and the raptor?