The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tell us something about yourself!

action9000 · 2432 · 149026

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i do scorekeeping for 5th-8th grade basketball at my local town.
 if i win the lottery, i'm going to do three things with it
 1. buy up land for conservation purposes
 2. try and get some of my stories made into a movie
 3 set up my family nicely for the rest of thier lives..
i enjoy reading ghost stories.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hm, while I enjoy reading, I cannot focus for my life on a book without reading aloud :p
...which is why I prefer Audio books :lol
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
^I'm the same way, especially with children's books. Though I rarely do listen to audiobooks...

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
When I am trying to solve a problem, read a book, or perform any intellectual activity, I have to walk around.  I suppose this is why I enjoy hiking so much!

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I really hate balloons. If I'm in the same room as one, I start getting really uncomfortable because I'm worried it'll pop.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: bushwacked,Aug 30 2013 on  09:44 AM
I really hate balloons. If I'm in the same room as one, I start getting really uncomfortable because I'm worried it'll pop.
I do the same thing. I especially hate when someone starts squeezing one. :unsure I don't know what it is, but the thought of balloons popping close to me makes me really nervous.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I do the same thing. I especially hate when someone starts squeezing one. :unsure I don't know what it is, but the thought of balloons popping close to me makes me really nervous.
Yeah, especially that SQUUEE noise when their hands are rubbing over them  :o Balloons are evil, evil creations!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I use them as a weapon against my sister, cousin etc... :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Aug 31 2013 on  11:47 AM
I use them as a weapon against my sister, cousin etc... :lol
You're evil! :lol

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I used to have this irrational fear of stepping on dried grass, which is why I was always last in a race and why I always cringed whenever we were told to go outside :lol

C'mon! Dried grass can be painful!
J. R. R. Tolkein

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: StrutEggStealer,Sep 2 2013 on  01:16 PM
I used to have this irrational fear of stepping on dried grass, which is why I was always last in a race and why I always cringed whenever we were told to go outside :lol

C'mon! Dried grass can be painful!
Hey, at least two of us don't like balloons, so there's no judgement here  :p I used to be scared of bugs in the grass when I was little, so I can see where you're coming from

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ lol the summer I saw Arachnophobia the movie I was terrified of going outdoors XDD
Insects and spiders and grass, oh my!! :o
J. R. R. Tolkein

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I walk around a lot.

I consider myself and my family "Enhanced Humans" because we wear glasses to correct severe nearsightedness. Two family members have had cateract surgery and I have had surgery to enhance my breathing.

My sense of smell plays almost as large a role in my life as my sense of sight.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I can't yell with my normal voice. If I try, I either sound monotone or my voice breaks.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Justin1993,Oct 14 2013 on  04:14 PM
I can't yell with my normal voice. If I try, I either sound monotone or my voice breaks.
If I yell, my voice gets really high and it's hard to understand what I'm saying :lol.  Another reason why, for me anyway, staying calm during an argument helps get the point across better :p.  I rarely find myself in arguments because I hate them, and they usually solve nothing.  Debates are another story ;).

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've had the pleasure of experiencing night terrors.  Thankfully, I have only had a handful of them in my lifetime, and the last one I had was almost two years ago.  The last time I ever had one, I woke up to find I had trashed my room in my sleep: pillows thrown around, the lamp knocked over, random items found thrown in different areas, and a nightstand knocked over.  I was missing one sock and my pajama pants.  To this day, I don't know what the hell happened in my sleep :crazy  :p  :lol.  I know I was having a nightmare about violently murdering somebody and then having them for dinner a la Hannibal Lector :x.

I once had a funny one, too.  In my dreams, I went to do a front kick on a bad guy, and then push off and do a backflip just like the martial arts pros :p.  Next thing I knew, I found myself awake, in a somersault position, with my right foot stuck on the headboard :lol.  Worse, I could not reach to release my foot, but I was too embarrassed to get my family's attention so I figured it out eventually :lol.

The silly things some people do in their sleep.  I woke up about three weeks ago to find myself dancing just like I was in my dreams :spit.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That reminds of the times I used to fall when I fell in my dreams. I remember dreaming about walking by a small pond and falling in. When I hit the water, I woke up on the floor, having fallen from the top bunk. Then there was this one time when I was sleeping on the couch in the living room and I ended up switching couches while asleep. :lol: Or the multiple times I fell asleep in class and had dreams of falling, I'd end up banging my upper body against the top of the desk; sort of like a massive twitch. It happens on other occasions to, always when I lay on my front.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Although I always complete any assigned tasks well before any deadline, my work habits are very inconsistent.  I always seem to alternate between several days of procrastination and several hours of working at a fevered pace.  This used to cause me trouble when I was in high school, but I have since learned that if I pretend that the deadline is a couple of days before it actually is, then I will still complete my work ahead of schedule.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.