The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Should the Great Valley get decimated again?

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Should the Great Valley get hit by calamity again in future releases?

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Why not? It's served as a plot device before. The important thing is to figure out an interesting plot that would justify using that device.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You forgot the option of a fire... BURN, GREAT VALLEY, BURN!!!  :lol I could see a really sinister villain set it on fire on purpose... now that'd make for a dark movie, and an exciting one at that!
Inactive, probably forever.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Feb 4 2015 on  01:36 PM
You forgot the option of a fire... BURN, GREAT VALLEY, BURN!!!  :lol I could see a really sinister villain set it on fire on purpose... now that'd make for a dark movie, and an exciting one at that!
Funny you should mention that.  I was going to have Sierra and his evil flyers do that in my fanfic movie XX: The Heart Whispers.  It was a plan to starve them out so that they would have to either surrender to the Bothteeth or run out of the Valley right into Red Claw's clutches.  

Luckily, Chomper has an idea and removes lots of boulders and causes water to come in and put it out, and it has the added benefit of also washing away bad Sharpteeth that got into the Great Valley.