The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adam West

Nick22 · 10 · 1348

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Acting legend Adam West, best known for playing batman in the 1960s, then providing voices to nearly all the  batman related tv shows for the past 30 years, has died at 88. i grew up watching reruns of Batman on tv, and know much of West's work from cartoons like Scooby doo and the superfriends. he will be missed.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
It's a sad thing to accept that one of America's longest actors has died on Friday, June 9, 2017 at the age of 88. He will be missed by all of his fans. He appered in Fairly oddparents, the big bang theory, spongebob, simpsons, batman, and Family Guy. 1 question is uncertain: How is Family Guy going to cut of the Mayor of Quhog?. It's unanswered as of now. Adam West is in a better place. R.I.P Adam West.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Leukemia is what killed him it's sad there's no cure yet for it. He was a great actor and voice actor. Sad that he's no longer with ys;

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
He was also known for a cameo as himself on the Simpsons episode Mr. Plow from season 4; as well as voicing the Mayor in Family Guy; also named Adam West.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
And he was in fairly odd parents that played as himself

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Disease claims another celebrity? First Roger Moore because of cancer, now this. It's like famous people can't just die of natural causes even when they're old. That's horrible.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I know it's a horrible way to die but we have his tv shows to remember him by. Hopefully someday there will be a cure for leukemia

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Another great actor/voice actor gone :cry
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I liked the very short lived batman tv series a lot.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
He was my first exposure to Batman. He will always be batman to me.