The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Update

Kor · 13 · 1116

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I was just talking to Aves a short time ago and he wanted me to tell you folks he misses  being on here and things are going ok.  He's still working on his projects and has some possibilities he is looking into.  He says his laptop for some reason can't get online, but he can using his parent's computer but dislikes doing so.  Sort of a mixed blessing since it gives him more time for his projects.   He said he'd be on here as soon as he could and just wanted you folks to know that.   He is looking into getting work also, which I would guess would let him move out at some point.   I'm sure everyone here wishes him the best.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i had wondered why Aves wasn't on here. Tell him to use his folks computer until such time as he can get Internet on his laptop.  i had to do that until I got my own computer...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He does that but dislikes the keyboard.   It sounds like he uses the extra time to work on his projects from what he said.  

Sounds like things are going to work out well for him.  Plus he is still working on his projects and will return here, soon I hope.

Looks like I forgot to put in Aves update in the title, no biggie I guess.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Its alright, you said enough in the body of your post..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Good to know this. Thank you for passing on the message Kor. I was wondering why he wasn't on MSN recently (speaking of which, I hope to meet you on MSN these days Kor, I have something for you).
I hope that Aves will make good progress with his projects, sort out the internet troubles and be back here when it is possible and convenient for him :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glad I could pass along the message.  I was wondering what was going on with him also  when I got to talk to him briefly.

I try to get on daily.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I see Kor on pretty much whenever I am.

Good to get an update from foxy...thanks for that. :)

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
It's good to know he hasn't simply disapeared into the blue. Hopefully when he returns he'll have lots to show us, judging from what Kor said about him getting on with his projects.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I was wondering why I couldn't IM him recently...good to know he's okay...thanks Kor for passing the message!

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Good to know he is still OK. I thought he left the GOF. o.O
Thanks for this message, Kor. =)

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
I havent left the GoF. I do come on every now and then to check for messages. I just prefer not to do much posting on it (or any other forums) while having to use my mother's computer...

I'm still working on it, guys... and I just let Action know that I will be on MSN later tonight if anybody wishes to join me in a group chat. I've got much to update everyone on... very much

I'll most likely be getting on around 8:00 to 10:00 eastern (Alabama) time.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I will try to get on at that time.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll try to be on around that time also.   I"m glad you were able to get on again and give out an update.   :yes