The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

News on LBT 12!

Threehorn · 347 · 32445

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You know, I had a feeling inside me that said, "Don't watch it and play Twilight Princess instead." So that's what I basically did.  Looks like I was right to listen. :P:

I've known Cartoon Network to do stuff like this.  I've been disappointed quite a number of times like this. -_-

According for DirectTV, it's still on for Tuesday.  For me, it's on at 8 am. (Remember everyone, local times and areas may vary.) :D Here's hoping it's correct. :)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
*sighs* Wrong yet again! :angry: Luckily, they were closer this time.  It was LBT 5 that aired this time. -_-

Oh well!  At least I can pick it up at the store when I go shopping today. :)

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yea, when I was watching it, I actually didn't realize it wasn't #12 until I saw the title. It's like "Land Before Time.........5!!!" "5?!?! What the?! :p :DD"

But yea, at least it's out today. But I probably won't be getting it for a while :(

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot Fan,Feb 27 2007 on  10:12 AM
But yea, at least it's out today. But I probably won't be getting it for a while :(
Why is that?  Money problems or something?

Anyways, once I figure out how to make everything work, I'll be joining YouTube and posting certian clips. (Basically fav scenes and the songs.) :)

EDIT: On second thought, never mind!  I don't hold the nessacary capabilities. :cry2

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Why is that? Money problems or something?
Well yea that (I never really have any money, so I have to rely on my parents), and the fact that I kind of still have a little bit of shame in letting them know I like it. :( I can't help it. No matter how hard I try, I just feel so inner-humiliated whenever I give any kind of sign as to me liking the series. I feel like my reputation would be destroyed with my family or something...

The irony is that I feel completely different towards my friends. I actually want to tell my friends about it, and a few times I was almost going to. If they somehow found out, I wouldn't feel at all embarrassed in any way.

But we'll most likely buy it in a few weeks anyway. My sister wants it, so she'll probably ask them for it soon :p

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot Fan,Feb 27 2007 on  10:42 PM
Why is that? Money problems or something?
Well yea that (I never really have any money, so I have to rely on my parents), and the fact that I kind of still have a little bit of shame in letting them know I like it. :( I can't help it. No matter how hard I try, I just feel so inner-humiliated whenever I give any kind of sign as to me liking the series. I feel like my reputation would be destroyed with my family or something...

The irony is that I feel completely different towards my friends. I actually want to tell my friends about it, and a few times I was almost going to. If they somehow found out, I wouldn't feel at all embarrassed in any way.

But we'll most likely buy it in a few weeks anyway. My sister wants it, so she'll probably ask them for it soon :p
Well, in my experience, I'll tell you this...

If they really do care about you, then they'll respect you and what you're interested in.  I know it's hard, but if you look deep down, I'm sure you'll find the courage to tell them. :)

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
It's out in Europe! I was at a store today and found it, translated and everything. It was  Ä 17,95, I didn't buy it though... Gonna wait till it's 8,95 like all the others, a couple of months should do it =p
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool