The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pterano reads the constitution :)

Jrd89 · 4 · 1205

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
*I hope you don't think I was stupid for putting this up. I'm sorry for so many frequent flyer topics. It's just that if I find something Pterano or flyer related that I like, I think it over..... and if I decide to share it with you, then I put it up.*

Just a video I found of Michael York reading the 25th amendment (If the president is impeached, dies in office, or resigns, the vice-president automatically becomes the new president.)

Now... close your eyes and listen. Now can you picture Pterano giving the speech?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0KNVY5w8oE&feature=related

:lol  :lol:

It's a good thing there aren't any major laws or penalties in the LBT world. You'd be care-free and be able to do whatever you wanted to do. You wouldn't need any money or a job.

Just remember these things: Have a safe nest/cave or other place to live.
remember to eat well and keep yourself safe from any danger or trouble. That's easy if you're a flyer. If an enemy dino comes and tries to eat you, just fly up high and away from it, and you're good.  ;)

I would have my nest (or cave) way up in a high spot on a cliff or mountain that only a flyer could reach. That way, I know I would be safe.  :)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Wow, I can actually imagine this. Pterano would make a good politicion.  :lol

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Feb 6 2011 on  03:17 AM
Wow, I can actually imagine this. Pterano would make a good politicion.  :lol
Indeed, right down to the "It's always somebody else's fault!" part.  :DD