The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Happy Meal Box on eBay?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I was looking up items on eBay and I found this little surprise.

Happy Meal Box

Gee, I guess you really can sell anything on eBay.  Seriously though, who expects to get money off of this?  I mean, all of us pretty much threw ours away when we were done.  Who seriously keeps one?

Not buying it.  Just thought it might be interesting to see.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That could be considered a collectable to some people. Kinda like us when we collect LBT stickers and party cups.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sure why not... I got 4 lion king II Happymeal boxes, indeed as a collectable :) Paid at most $4 for all 4 of them, so that's alright.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I can see several types of folks who may collect that.  Folks who like that tv show, who collect dinosaur related things, tv show or animated cartoon related things.  Maybe folks who collect happy meal related things.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I think his asking price is a bit high given its Dink the Dinosaur, but yeah, that can be considered collectible to the right person.  I wouldn't be so quick to shun what people may collect...if someone entered your house, maybe they'd find something similar to say about what's there.  Same goes for any of us.  We don't need to be judgmental. ;)