The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT The Seven Saurians

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
OK.  I think I'm done with original ideas for the time being.  Now I have an LBT one.  Picture this:

A new threat has come to the Great Valley in the form of a Sharptooth named Blackeye, whose gang had just whipped Redclaw's and sent his group packing, and now has the Valley itself in its sights.  The Valley's only hope is to find and bring together the Seven Saurians, once a team of heroes from long ago, now separated and disappeared, and the Gang of Seven (meaning Chomper & Ruby too), must find them, even in the Mysterious Beyond where Blackeye roams.

For this, the focus of main characters should be more around the LBT kids, the bad guy, and the Saurians, which could be OC's or FC's, leaf-eaters & sharpteeth. (i.e. Doc AKA The Lone Dinosaur could be one of the Seven Saurians, but doesn't want to talk about it)  All other chars, even OC's, should be part of the supporting cast.

What do you guys think?