The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My art...

Saft · 26 · 3843

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
^
''Mustard'' is nearly finished...the griffon.;)

Anyway thought I might update..even though I've uploaded the original ones on DA, I used the inverter on MS paint...the colours are quite interesting.

Inverted cat:

The original can be seen here:

And inverted owl that I've used a portion of it for my avatar:

With the original (since I"ve already uploaded it on here:

Wise owl Original

Anyway thought it was fun to do...especially since I have begun to draw again..as much as I love the TLK it can get boring drawing the same things over and over again.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Amazing the sort of inspiration that comes with nocturnal activity.

Panda with bamboo:

Granted that the bamboo was a bit of a random and (rather) late addition, originally I had planned no background, but still panda is better now.  Drawing with shapes first then ''shaping'' features is much better than just going and hoping for the best.  Like I used to.  :bang

Anyway, it was an interesting change to do and I sort of drew this on MS paint.:p

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
Sorry! :oops
I thought I clicked on my fanart section!

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The first is Mogget:

You'll probably know him if you've read Garth Nix's Abhorsen trilogy.

The second is a bit of a confusing thing.  Originally the owl was supposed to have mistaken the rock for an owl or maybe he just loves rocks?

Third is the Grim Reaper:

Fourth are Beluga cow and her calf.  Did you know that calf belugas are grey till the reach maturity?  Also note, first time drawing belugas...

Sixth is Pooh bear, with his eyes are too big:

Seventh and eighth are stick people joke things....it all started with my sister and her plans for t-shirt printing and then selling them somehow...

If you are familiar with the (myth) of how the famous greek tragedian poet (Aeschylus) died then this is quite self explanatory for you.  If not then, to put it shortly, Aeschylus died by a eagle mistaking him for a rock, dropped a tortoise on his head.   No one ever suspects the tortoise.

I don't do this anymore but when I was younger I thought that moving house was literally moving house.  If only it was that easy:

Well anyway that's about it...well the artwork that I'm proud to have done.  Most of it's a mixture of MS paint and Deep paint.  If there are any responses...thank you.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
These are relatively old..since I haven't draw anything for a long time.  Don't have the time nor the willpower...

(Edit: These were from last year during August..).. :oops

Dragon:

Not epic in greatness or anything...although I'm pleased with how the spikes/spines came out.

Now, for the Platypus:

See...Platypuses are awesome.:D