The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Movie 10's first song!!

Guest · 5 · 765

Bruton the Iguanodon

Was anyone else as pissed as i was about the first song in movie 10? Littlefoot's all like, "I guess it'll be sort of like an adventure!" and then sings "I'm gonna go adventuring!" Huh??!!!

They act like this is all new. Back in the days of 2-4 it was all exiting and whatnot, but now? After 9---freakin---movies---of going----adventuring?! The song makes it sound like it's gonna be so exiting! Forget it, sure this was an exiting film but the first four films were so much better. The only difference here is that he's got no clue why he's going adventuring. Movie 4 had the mission of finding the flowers, movie 2 had the mission of recovering the egg, movie 1 had the mission of finding the valley, and so on. Let's face it---it was really dumb and felt like they were introducing something they've done the whole series.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Only thing I can think of is, if I'm remembering right, Littlefoot is going somewhere very far away and has no idea what it is. Unlike in other movies like 9, 1, and 4, Littlefoot has no idea where he is going. While using the term 'adventure' may not have been a good one, I can see why he's acting like it's new. I don't think he ever wandered far from the valley before with no game plan. Remember, he and his grandparents had no idea where they were going. They were pretty much "walking blind".

Though Littlefoot should have been more specific, like call it a "mysterious adventure" instead to indicate he didn't know the destination.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
To me, it seems like he's never lost his wonder of seeing new places or going on new adventures.  It's called living life and enjoying it.  Whether it's nine "freaking" movies or a thousand, there's nothing wrong with these guys doing all the adventuring they're doing.  It would be a terrible existence to be sick of enjoying life, in my opinion.  That's coming from someone who never intends to stop adventuring until their body drops dead from age and natural wear and tear ;).

Bruton the Iguanodon

That's coming from someone who never intends to stop adventuring until their body drops dead from age and natural wear and tear wink.gif

Well, that's what I like to hear! I'm that kind of person, too! It's just, it felt like this was something they could have done years ago.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I never had any real problem with "Adventuring" of the LBT 10 songs "Me and my dad" was the one that annoyed me.