The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Who's Your Favorite Flyer?

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
Second LBT poll I've created here, just cause I've been obsessing over these guys a lot lately! :lol

But honestly, I kind of like Sierra a little above the others. Not saying that Pterano and Rinkus aren't just as awesome, though.

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
All of 'em is a bad choice because I like pterano most but I like the others a lot too, but obviously Pterano has more background so  :lol

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
I like Rinkus more becose I think he makes a cooler villain than the others.I like the way he convince others,and hide his true nature.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ohhh man. :unsure:  it's always a really tough choice for me between either Pterano or Rinkus.

I like Pterano for his bravery, courage, (saving Ducky at the end of the movie) , and boldness (not to mention his long crest. He has the longest crest of any cartoon pteranodon i've ever seen.)  

But..
I voted for Rinkus for my favorite flyer of movie seven.

He's really funny, while Pterano is more serious of a character. but Pterano has more of a background (like Ludichris1 said.)

I love the way Rinkus plays/fiddles around with his tail, It's funny that he's pink and I love it that he's pink, the way he talks, and the way he sometimes falls/flops over! hee hee. :D ^_^

(I know this has nothing to do with "Cold Fire" but Rinkus is also my adopted father in "Flyers Of The Mysterious Beyond"  :D ) And i'd love to be a rhamphorhynchus, too because i'd love to have a long tail like him, and play/fiddle around with it.

It's always a tough toss-up between Pterano and Rinkus :unsure: , But Rinkus is my favorite if I had to choose just one.  :)

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Pterano is the least villainous of them all, and he has an interesting backstory too. So I vote for him.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I don't like any of them enough to vote for them hence I voted for none of them. I like Pterano the most though because he's least villainous and his way of speech (british accent) is awesome. Besides, in contrary to the other two flyers he's 'Good Inside' :)
Inactive, probably forever.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I like Pterano the most, but I still like the other two as well, just not as much.
As it's been said, pterano has far more background, and is much more appealing being the semi-villain, semi-wishy-wash that he is :)
Rinkus is so bumbling but is also so devious and cunning that it's hard not to like him :)
and Sierra's just plain badass and nasty and menacing and cool :)
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein