The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Favorite LBT sequel ballad?

Guest · 3 · 1030

Bruton the Iguanodon

So it's been established that LBT songs can be divided up into 2 catergories---the ballads and the sillies. Of course there's the good sillies and the bad sillies too, but here I'm just gonna let people vote for which ballad is the best. I'm not sure if "The Lesson" should be on here...it's not exactly a ballad in the same sense the other songs are, but more just a sort of nice, preachy song like "Good Inside". Well, I wish we had more, but oh well.

Anyways, have fun polling!

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
I like Always There best, No One Has To Be Alone coming at a close second.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
As amused I am by Michael York's singing in Very Important Creature, I'd have to not choose that one, but Bestest Friends.
It seems like THE best parting song you can get with a dear friend, and kinda makes me think that I'm going to have a completely different college path than my boyfriend of five years/friend of ten...in another state. But that doesn't mean that it should put a stake in the heart of our relationship.

Now, in regards to list of my favorites:
Bestest Friends
No One Has to Be Alone
Always There
Very Important Creature