The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Funniest moment in the whole franchise

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh yes! That's very funny :)

It is also funny, when Toppsy walks away after that confrontion with Guido and falls into the lake of mud  :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This scene from LBT X is quite hilarious:

The Gang minus Littlefoot are trying to wake up Petrie by calling to his nest.

Off-screen voice (I think it's Cera): "Psst!  Petrie!  Petrie, wake up!"

Petrie: "Me awake!"

Followed by a soaring watermelon, which pegs Petrie :spit.

From LBT VIII:

The Gang hears a weird noise that sounds like someone cut the cheese, and everyone looks at Cera.

Littlefoot:  "What was that?"

Cera:  "Don't look at me!" :lol

From LBT III:

The scene where the bullies stop and look around some bushes for the Gang.

Nod: "Where'd they go?"

Hyp: "If I knew I wouldn't be looking!"

Nod: "Yeah!"

Mutt (looking at flower): "Yeah!  Dummy!"

Flower moves as Mutt makes a WTF expression, then an angry hornet emerges.  The bullies' "Aw, s***!" like reactions followed by them being chased by the hornet is hysterical :lol  :spit.

A'ight, one last one for now ;).

From LBT VI:

Littlefoot is alone at his nest getting his Lone Dinosaur on.

Littlefoot: "Are you talking to me?  Are you...talking to me?  Then who...are you talking to?  Ya sure you're feelin' up to it, friend?"

Littlefoot then snaps himself in the leg with his own tail.

Littlefoot: "Ouch!"  

Grandpa then emerges as if nothing happened :lol.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Mutt, Hyp, and Nod had some pretty funny lines. I loved it when they were trying to act all cool, but then Nod or Mutt would say something like "Yeah... what do we do, now, Hyp?"

Several sceens from LBT XIII I thought were also pretty funny, like when Loofah says after the rockslide stops. "That wasn't so b--!" and he falls off the next moment.
Also, their equivalent of the Heimlich manuever :DD the gang's reactions to their antics are priceless "WTF?"
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What about when, in 11, Petrie starts : "Me get what you say about being fair and all, but me thinkin' all the time, all the time thinkin', and me think this! If me fly up to tippy tippy top of treesweet tree, and take treesweets from tree, for me and you three, then we OK, see?"

Not only does Petrie surprise you with his common sense and poetic ability, but also shows he has a great sense of humour with his tone of voice and his gestures, especially the way he points toward the tree top with his tiny hands when he says "tippy tippy top". Petrie, the pocket genius.  :lol

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
This one. It's when Topsy screams after seeing the empty candy tree in LBT XI. :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah, priceless :smile

The scene in LBT 1 where Littlefoot, Ducky, Petrie and Spike try to reach the green food :lol and Ducky's 'kiss' after they had been successful :)

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
well here's two:

LBT VIII: "Take that haha! Huh :D?" *snowballs splats on his head*
LBT VIII: i think the same thing happened with a watermelon lol

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
*is rolling all over her place at reading these*

Another one I liked and that hasn't been mentioned yet is at the beginning of the 6th movie after Grandpa just finished the stories and Grandma comes up. The way he acts when she accuses him of him telling the kids those stories again has me always think: 'whipped'  :lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Rinkus: You bent my beak
Pterano: Then keep it shut next time
:lol

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
The part I found funny was when Guido asked Mr. Club Tail for advice and Mr Club Tail said I got a bopper and asks Guido if he had one and Guido said what is that and Mr Club Tail Whacks him over the head with his Club Tail. lol.