The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

growing up

rosie · 14 · 1434

rosie

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Who would look cool when they are adults?I think Chomper,Littlefoot and cera would.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
They're all cool, children or grownups :p I'm just not sure how chomper would look like as a grownup.. and not sure if I want to know. :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Some of the characters are not hard to imagine what they'd be like as adults.  For Petrie look at his uncle Pterano, he'd look very similar to him as an adult.  Same with Ducky & her mother, Spike and the Spiketail Leader from the 8th movie.  Chomper would look similar to his dad in most cases, Littlefoot to his grandfather or father.  As for Cera, likely similar to an orange version of Tria, I'd guess.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I agree with what Kor is saying. That's a good prediction of what they would look like as adults, but I highly doubt that they will ever make these kids become adults. Which is unfortunate, I think.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
i agree with that, but if they grow up, where it should go with the series?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If they did grow up, they'd have to either focus on their kids, or switch to a new location or time period so we can have a group of kids again who the stories revolve around, unless they are going to switch the focus of the series to focus on the adults.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
They can have a very child friendly series without blood, gore, sex, etc. They can make the characters adults and they can have kids, so it's focused on the kids as well as the adults.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They could do it now like that, and write it better so all ages can enjoy the story and have it make sense.  Though they may have to hunt for writers who can write good juvenile fiction and not have the adults be useless, jerks ,evil, incompetent, or other common things juvenile writers do.  & ones capable of writing for all ages.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Littlefoot and Cera would Come Hard!  :D

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I suppose some color changes might take place while they are growing up. For example while both of Littlefoot's parents were brown his grandparents are gray. In the early sequels all young threehorns were of Cera's orange color. Maybe that color would turn into a brownish shade and finally pale out into gray as well? Just a theory of course.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Hmmmmm...skin changing color as you age.  Weird. :p

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Just a theory, but with many grownups sporting paler sometimes gray colors it may not be total nonsense. The only gray kid I remember was a Brachiosaurus in the LBT 6 flashback. The grownup longnecks of Ali's herd (old one included) were not quite gray, but their colors were distinctly paler than those of the kids.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
For examples of what the kids will look like when they are grown up looking at their parents is a good idea.  Petrie will likely look a lot like his uncle, Ducky like her mother, Spike likely like some members of the spiketail herd, ect.

NaNaNa

• Spike
    • View Profile
Methinks if they decided to do this they would make it into a spinoff series dedicated to the adult LBT characters