The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Videos

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I'll probably post a few music videos here, if youtube doesn't get me first  <_<

So here's a few videos to look out for:
*Pterano is Forgiven(in-progress)
*Pterano's Hellfire(completed)
*Ducky is the Snow White Queen(completed)
Heh, not very much...but's all I can really think of at the moment :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Should be enough to get you started and busy for a while.  You may also want to post links once they are done, if you wish.  Good luck.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just an update to everyone that watches my videos. All of my animation videos, from LBT to Osmosis Jones is set at private. So if you are interested in my videos and have a youtube account, I'll add you to my friends list. This is simply due to finding a way where youtube don't try to delete them, or at least they are less likely too. This is my understanding anyway. :p

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well ya know, ya can't be caught for music vids. They're completely fanmade and should not cause any trouble. So actually there shouldn't be much worrying about that.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Kacie and me made a music video almost two years ago and its still up and in public under my account.  Just give credit in the description to who owns the video used and audio used, and you're safe.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I can't believe youtube is as tolerant as they are.  Google video and 99% of other video hosting websites will take your vids down without question if they contain anything that's been altered (especially music videos).  Vidilife is the only safe place left to my knowledge.  I don't exactly like their service, but I'm sorta stuck with it myself.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I noticed that even giving credit to the copyright owners doesn't work. I am doing that, and still some of my stuff was taken down 'till I lost my Bluedramon account. Youtube recently took down one of my mvs (You'll Be In My Heart) because it had a Disney song and I took down "No Way Out" so that it wouldn't be detected by the system. And someone I know on YT, Neravaira, had over 20 vids taken down that had Disney and Dreamworks material in them.

I recently started uploading to Vidilife again and see how that fairs up.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Vidilife works well because no one really knows about it.  If it becomes popular like youtube though, it's gonna turn out the same way.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess it is hard to find a good place, but hopefully the various users can continue to inform others of good sites for their videos.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
As I can tell no specific LBT stuff has been removed because its LBT, its just the songs then.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Gahh...now I'm wondering if I should have them public... :p it's not really you guys that making me change my mind, I'm looking at all of these great vids on youtube and I'm thinking, "You know what, if youtube does delete my vids, so be it, it will be quite simple for me to upload them again, for I can back them up."

Okay, so they're public again xD
*gutless flipflopper I am*

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile