The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ruby's Goodbye - Remember Me This Way

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
At long last, here it is.  The true final version of my long awaited tribute to Ruby, and just in time for the new year! :celebrate

Now, there is one little part for the life of me that I could not fix.  I don't get what went wrong there, but other than that, I think I did quite well on this one.

Now, for this final version, I have also included a High Quality Download Version.  That one is a whopping 183 MB.  The reason is because of not only having the highest quality of video possible, but also having a fully uncompressed audio of the music embedded into the video as well.  It'll NEVER be like that when it goes to Yahoo! Video within about a week. (Yahoo! Video's limit is 150 MB.)

The High Quality Download will only be available from now until the end of January.  So if you enjoy the video enough, get it while you can. :)

Original: DivShare File - Remember_Me_This_Way_-_Ruby_s_Goodbye__Sm.mpg

High Quality: DivShare File - Remember_Me_This_Way_-_Ruby_s_Goodbye.mpg

I'm looking to having LBTUploader put it up on YouTube by Mid January.

So, enjoy!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I decided to go ahead of time with the upload and put it on Yahoo! Video TODAY!  Seriously, I could not wait to put it up. :)

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6696076/17393917

So, enjoy! :^.^:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I just got some disappointment today.  Turns out that the song "Remember Me This Way" is blocked by WGM.  Yeah, they've stopped the whole muting thing, but some songs are still not allowed.

Also note that I don't know the full list currently, so don't ask me what songs are allowed.

Still, this is unfortunate.  So, there will be no putting this up onto YouTube.  Sorry guys. :(