The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time WD Fanart Contest Voting

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's time for the voting to begin.  Simply select your choice from the poll above.  It has been made and so that you can vote for as many as you like.  The voting will last for two weeks. (I might extend this if I feel the need.)

You may look over everyone's work at the following link.

Contest Entries

I'll see what I can set up for DeviantART and YouTube.  In the meantime, cast your votes.

Oh, and I will also ask those that submitted their work that they DO NOT under ANY circumstances vote for themselves.  I know I can't stop you from doing so, but I ask that you be honest here.

You may talk about your choices and your favorite pieces of work in the comments.

Thank you for your time and good luck to all who have entered.

See ya later!

EDIT: All non-members of this forum may vote at the following link.

http://poll.pollcode.com/MOgc

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
One week left!  Keep the votes coming!

Those of you who haven't voted yet, don't make me pull Ducky on you again! (Yes, I will do it!)

Also, please talk about your choices in the comments section.  I would very much appreciate it if you did.

Thank you, and I'll see ya later! :)

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
I voted for Malte. Even if his drawings of LBT characters are not always perfectly accurate in their proportions and other details, there's something about his style that I really like. His character drawings look very nice for the most part, and their expressions and body language lend a sense of dynamism to the scene they're in; you can really see that something's going on in the picture, and imagine what it is. Plus his backgrounds are incredible ("Red Claws" and "Running with the pack" are probably my favorites in this respect, but his aquarelle paintings are gorgeous also). Also notable are his other forms of LBT artwork, such as his cast tin figures and soapstone Petrie sculpture. (I can't imagine the effort he must have put into those. :wow)

Fimoman gets an honorable mention from me. I really liked his drawings (Petrie playing a saxophone was hilarious, and I loved the expressions in "TOO FAST, TOO FAST"! :lol) and his paper cutouts of Pterano and Littlefoot were outstandingly accurate.

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Only a couple of days left!  Come on, everyone!  Vote!  Vote!  Vote!! :)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Final day to vote!  You'd best do it before I decide to unleash Ducky again!  She's got that little look of her's ready! :D

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Sorry for responding so long. :oops
I voted for fimoman, Nintendoofah64 and Malte279.  :yes

fimoman: Those paperchilds are awesome! :lol But also his other drawings are great, especially Petrie with the saxophone and the Pterano Ref Sheet. ;)

Nintendoofah64: Even though, there's not much to see from him, there is something I really like in his art. To bad his entries are photoshots only... :unsure:

Malte279: What I really like about his art is, that he's flexible. He created traditional, digital, sculptures, embroidery and probably a lot more than that. He's doing them great and is our all-round artist. :D

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Time's up!  I shall now tally the votes from both polls and give the results! :)