Important Announcements > The Welcome Center

The wiki and my OC brought me here hehe

<< < (2/3) > >>

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato):

--- Quote from: Freckles on October 21, 2022, 10:14:31 AM ---Spy Fox
Cluefinders

--- End quote ---

Eyy, I was totally into those games when I was younger too! Humongous Entertainment and the Learning Company had stellar products, I think I played every series those studios released.

Back in the day Steam had a "Humongous Bundle" where you could get all the Spy Fox, Putt Putt, Pajama Sam and Freddi Fish games for $50, i hella bought that shizz and replayed them all, it was awesome. But what i didn't know was that they would keep adding games to the bundle which would get grandfathered into my account, so now I own like their library (except the Backyard series, holding out hope they add it one day!)

I gotta ask, did you have a favorite Cluefinder? I was always partial to Owen myself ^_^

Anyway welcome to the forum! Great OC, did you write them a page on the wiki's OC section? Its a great place to go into more depth on their character and use any assets you've created, like that awesome picture :D

rhombus:
Welcome to the Gang of Five forum!  :)  Have a wonderful time, and please don't hesitate to let me or the other admins know if you have any questions.

ManOfWar GT:
Hello. It's nice to see another artist in the gof. The art looks promising and I would like to see more.

Enchanted-Valley96:
Welcome to the forum.

Freckles:

--- Quote ---I gotta ask, did you have a favorite Cluefinder? I was always partial to Owen myself ^_^
--- End quote ---
I would say Joni is my favorite of the group, though I do like all four characters too.

--- Quote ---Great OC, did you write them a page on the wiki's OC section?
--- End quote ---
Huh, I didn't know that existed. I'll think about it, since I've given her a bit of lore/story on her toyhouse profile so far. (Although the art isn't mine, I commissioned it from an artist I follow on twitter and deviantart.)

--- Quote ---The art looks promising and I would like to see more.
--- End quote ---
Hopefully I can provide some actually examples soon heh. The art there is just a ref sheet I commissioned.

I do also have an additional art piece of Freckles that I commissioned, now. It's set during TLBT13 during the "yellow belly dance" scene.

I'm hoping to draw her myself often when my motivation returns, given the only time I've drawn her was 15 years ago now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version