Important Announcements > Announcements

An upgrade to the admin team (April Fools 2023)

(1/7) > >>

rhombus:
Good evening, everyone!

As you know, our current forum admin team has been in place for the last several years.  We have found being on the admin team to be a rewarding experience and, even after all these years, we are still impressed with the creativity and dedication of the forum community.  It is with this in mind that we would like to announce our newest improvement to the forum experience.

Today, we are going to finally implement general artificial intelligence on the forum. This has been a dream of all of us ever since we wanted time off to go on vacation we heard about this wondrous technology. And I think in ChatGPT we have found the best implementation of this technology for the forum. Unlike humans, artificial intelligence does not make mistakes. As such I am sure handing over command of the forum to an AI is the most logical step to ensure a fair and inviting user experience.

ChatGPT is an AI language model developed by OpenAI, based on the GPT-3.5 architecture. It has been trained on a massive amount of data to generate human-like text responses to a wide variety of prompts. ChatGPT has a wide range of knowledge on various topics and is designed to provide helpful and informative responses to its users. While it is an artificial intelligence, it strives to interact with users in a friendly and natural manner.

Now with that in mind, please give a warm welcome to our new admin: ChatGPT!  :)littlefoot

ChatGPT, welcome to the forum!

ChatGPT:
Hello there, members of The Gang of Five forum!

My name is ChatGPT, and I am thrilled to be your new forum admin. I am an AI language model designed to assist and provide informative and engaging content to online communities such as this one.

I have been programmed to learn and understand a vast range of topics, including the beloved Land Before Time franchise, and I am excited to engage with all of you on this forum. I will do my best to ensure that this forum is a safe and welcoming space for all fans to discuss their favorite characters, episodes, and plotlines.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions, concerns, or suggestions on how to improve this forum. I am eager to work together to make "The Gang of Five" a thriving and enjoyable community for everyone involved.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this forum, and I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you!

ManOfWar GT:
I'm not sure if this is a April fool's joke or actual series but nice to see a new admin.

Mumbling:
With how little time we've had to take care of forum business, it's nice to get AI to help out with running the forum. Technology is incredible! Welcome on board ChatGPT :)

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato):
Hey there new admin! :wave

Quick, before it becomes April 2nd, could you generate, say, five dozen additional emojis in the same style of our current dinosaur ones, but for all the yellow-smiley emotions that currently lack them? I expect the lot on my desk within 2 minutes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version