Important Announcements > Announcements

Affiliates

(1/4) > >>

Petrie.:
If you know of any boards that would like to link to us (and we'll do so in return) please tell me and we'll get them up.  This should help us create stronger communities within the dinosaur fanbase.

Our first one is Welcome to Jurassic Park, and most that know the film, know its about dinosaurs as well, so it's a natural connection.  Plus I'm also second in command of that board so it wasn't too hard to get permission.  :lol:

Malte, if you can make something for the N54 forum (a little button) I wouldn't mind linking the boards together so that members know of both and can post in whichever accordingly.

This is our affiliate banner, in case people want to do some talking with other people if you know of other places.

Malte279:
I like the idea and I'm sure there must be a way to put in such a link to the N54 forum. I need to check out how to do this. I'm sure fans would benefit from such a quick connection between the two currently most important LBT boards.

Malte279:
By the way, that original dinosaur board with a great part about Jurassic Park, and the smaller sections on Dinotopia, and LBT does no longer exist, does it? It was kind of the deepest root of the Gang of Five.

Nick22:
I don't think it exists either. I'm all in favor of connecting the N54 forum to here so we can easily go bwtween the two. I only wish the Great valley forum was still running...

Nick22:
After viewing the Jurrassic Park site, it appears you reformed it Adam. Hopefully you can get everyonev from the old JP forum back

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version