The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Around the Folf

Nick22 · 698 · 63400

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora smiled nervously. "Hi Yurei!" she smiled. "How you doing? I know it's super early, but I just wanted to say thanks for the wonderful trip into town last night. We're you still interested in showing me the red light district later today? Cause I'm totally down!"

She shifted her feet, wondering if he was going to invite her in or simply answer her question and politely close the door. She'd left his options open so as not to intrude on his privacy.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yu chuckled slightly, smiling a bit.
"Oh, uh...Heh, you're welcome.  I mean, I'm glad you enjoyed it.  And uh... If you still want to, sure thing.  I mean... I'd love to show you it, then."
He said, grinning shyly at her as he stepped aside.
"D'you wanna maybe come in?  It's pretty early, and I could maybe make something to eat or whatever..."
He chuckled a bit nervously...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well, i'll definitely be up for swimming ' emma said ' i mean the place here has a pool,. but you only get 30 minutes at a time, and you cant undress while in the pool. we'd need a private pool for that." emma said giving flora a glance. ' i had a wonderful time last night , by the way.i hope you enjoyed it as much as i did.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora breathed a sigh of relief and accepted Yurei's offer. "Not gonna lie, had a tough time sleeping last night," she yawned as she stepped into his room. "Which is why I finally said screw it and came down here. Hope you weren't asleep or anything."

She glanced around his room. "Wow, it's...a lot neater than I expected, not gonna lie." she noted approvingly. "I've been in my room less than a day and it already looks worse than yours."

---------------

Flora smiled and wrapped her arms around Emma. "Last night was awesome," she replied, kissing Emma lightly. "It made me so happy, and I can't wait for it to happen again." She smiled. "As for swimming, guess I'll have to purchase a bathing suit. Bikini bottoms are kinda revealing for me, I might have to rock a Speedo and hope I don't look too silly."

She glanced at Emma's wardrobe. "Unless you've got bathing suits for me to borrow. If you do, would you be okay with my trying them on and seeing if they fit me?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yu smiled awkwardly, giving a small nonchalant shrug.
"Well, heh... what can I say, guess I'm a bit of a neat freak, I guess."
He chuckled, quickly hiding his wrists behind his back.  
"So, uh...sorry about last night.  I was... It's a long story.  And uh...Nah.  I tend not to sleep a lot."
He stammered a bit...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i think i have a few bathing suits ' Emma said. ' try them out see if any fit. they're in the bottom drawer there ' Emma said. "If none fit well, you'll have to go out and buy a couple. Say do you have any of the girls numbers? I'd like to talk to them about that pool idea"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Yup!" Flora recited Marita's number as she she'd her clothes and examined Emma's selection of bikinis. Finally deciding on a nice black one, she donned it and presented herself to Emma. "What do you think? I know the crotch is a little...bit of a bulge, but it's not too noticeable, is it?"

--------------------

Flora placed her hand softly on his. "Hey, calm down," she smiled, "I don't mind. We all have our off-days, and this is really new for me too. I'm going to work on showing more concern for your feelings, so that won't happen again."

She sat down on his bed. "Today is Yurei today. I've got a completely free calendar and I'm ready to do whatever you want, go anywhere, try anything..."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yu sat down next to her, smiling a bit.  
"A day with you all to myself, huh?  That sounds... Nice."
He said gently, before smiling coyly and pulling Flora down onto the bed with a smirk
"Always wanted to do this~"
He teased...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Hey!" Flora giggled as Yurei pulled her onto the bed. "Always wanted to, huh?" she said jokingly. "You mean since we met for the first time 24 hours ago, silly?" She warmly snuggled him back; she'd been in desperate need of cuddles since she and Emma were too tired to have any after their marathon sex session last night.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yu smiled, lightly nuzzling into Flora's neck.
"Well, you ARE the most beautiful girl I've ever met, you know."
He teased, holding her close and murring softly...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora giggled and gave him a light kiss. "You're flattering me!" she gave him a light kiss. "I'm not sure I even qualify as a girl, youve seen what Im packing. Don't let the skirt fool you!"

Said skirt wasn't doing a great job hiding her excitement, and she wondered if she should remove them before anything untoward happened; they weren't her clothes after all.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yurei smirked, rubbing his hand along Flora's chest.
"Oh, I never flatter.  Just tell it like it is."
He chuckled, his other hand rubbing just above her crotch.
"And I still think you're a girl.  Just packing a bit extra is all~."
He teased lightly, nuzzling along her neck affectionately...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Well, I'm glad you can see me as a girl even without my skirt," Flora's eyes lit up and she started heavily petting him back. She was extremely relieved to see he was so congenial; he seemed to have completely forgotten about last night. Pushing her advantage, she attempted to slide her hand into his pants. "Cause if I'm reading the signs right, I might slip out of these clothes soon enough so we don't make a mess on them."

She massaged his crotch. "Or maybe I'll keep them on. You're in charge today." Her eyes twinkled. "It's all up to your desires, oh captain..."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yu smirked and traced a hand along her body appreciatively.
"Mmm, feel free to slip out of those, lovely~.".
He teased, nipping her neck lightly as he ground against her...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Your wish is my command!" Flora excitedly slipped her clothes off and pinned him underneath her. "Gonna meet me halfway?" Sliding her hands lightly under his shirt, she traced her fingers across his chest. "I like to see your body too you know..."

------------

Flora gave Marita a call. "Good morning! We were thinking of going swimming at the pool! You interested in meeting us there?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sue Flora! That sounds like a lovely idea. we'll bring our bathing suits, and a light light, so we can nosh on something, inbetween laps in the pool. i hope this place has a hot tub' Marita Replied." why dont we meet in, say 30 minutes?'
_
 No you're fine. i dont ever notice the bulge that much ' Emma said earnestly
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Sounds good! Can't wait!" Flora hung up on Marita. "I'm going to head down and reserve our spot!" She told Emma, grabbing a towel from the bathroom rack. "Want to make sure we can get in, will probably also buy my own bathing suit from the shops so I don't have to keep borrowing yours." Emma's hips and curves were so much larger than Flora's that the bikini was barely staying on.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
' we'll bneed to get you some clothes that actually fit ' Emma smiled.' your breasts are three sizes smaller than minem at least.' and overall yiou arent as curvy as I am."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
The pool was indoors, a large white-walled rectangle that smelled strongly of chlorine. A Jacuzzi sat in a raised portion of the room, and a sign next to the empty lifeguard tower noted that the lifeguard came on duty at 10:00, an hour from now.

Flora knelt beside the deep end and nodded approvingly at the water's temperature. The pool was cold but not chilled, perfect for this sweltering desert environment. She resisted the urge to dive in immediately; she said she'd wait for Emma, Marita and the other girls to arrive. So instead she sat in the corner, watching the ripples and munching on a Pop-Tart from the vending machine.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yu blushed a bit, shyly licking his lips as he traced down Flora's sides.
"Oh, do you now?  Well, then,I guess it would be rude of me to say no~"
He teased lightly, lifting his shirt slowly...