The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Around the Folf

Nick22 · 698 · 63007

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora licked her lips hungrily, pressing her breasts up against his waist and sliding over him daintily. "You're so muscular..." she purred. Yurei's chiseled form was such a refreshing change from all the soft-skinned girls. "I'm so excited to be in bed with a real man," her eyes glinted. "I want you to take control of me, have your way with me." Her hand slid into his pants. "Make me your plaything..."

Suddenly she noticed the massive bandages on his wrists and let out an involuntary peep. "Oh my god, are you okay? What happened?" she gasped.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Emma came up to her a few minutes later wearing a pink bathing suit." Ah, you beat me down here, i was going to get us bot breakfast before the girls joined us, she said taking a seat beside Flora and dipping her toes in the water.. say.." She grinned , since no one else is around, you want to go into the jacuzzi?
_
 rose  came up to them carrying a box of doughnuts which she had bought at a local shop  which catered to the clinic. " Morning Girls. I got doughnuts " She opened the box revealing 24 doughnuts with a variety of toppings and filings. Take whatever you like, Just don't eat the jelly-filled ones. this are MINe" the Great Dane grinned. marita went into the Jacuzzi and turned it on, and bubbles began to fill the hot tub.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yu looked away as Flora noticed the bandages on his wrists, fidgeting slightly.
"I-it's...I um...It's nothing...just..."
He shook his head, leaning in to kiss her softly, pulling her close

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora still worried, but acquiescently embraced him and buried her tongue in his mouth. Massaging his chest, she couldn't keep the anxious thoughts rushing through her mind. Both wrists...it could have been an accident. But he's not acting like it...

She unbuttoned his pants and hurriedly massaged his crotch. I need to make sure he's happy...if I give him the most mindblowing sex possible, he'll be better... Sliding her body along his chest, she flashed him a coy smile. "You know, nobody's ever taken my...um...'penetrative' virginity, if you know what I mean...if you've got any lube, I'd love for you to do the honors...right now..."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yurei smirked, grinding against Flora's hand a bit as he stroked along her back.
"Oh, is that so?  Sure you wanna give something that important to me?"
He teased, moaning softly as he quickly flipped himself and Flora over, lightly kissing at the back of her neck as he reached over to one of his bedside tables...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"I want to...because you're worth it, Yurei." Flora gritted her teeth in anticipation, for once wishing his junk was a little bit smaller. "Just...try to be gentle..." She propped herself on her elbows and knees, fully presenting her hindquarters to him.

At least she knew he was STD-free; before coming to his room, she'd had the labs test both her blood and his semen stains on her robe. It was pretty embarrassing, but worth it. Otherwise, there's no way she'd be allowing him to bareback her, especially this early in their relationship.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yu smiled softly, lightly tracing his hand along Flora's hips.  
"Oh, don't you worry about that, Flora.  After all, since you're going to give me something so important, I plan to make it special for you, too..."
He said, slyly trailing kisses along her back as he stroked up to her crotch...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora shuddered as Yurei stimulated her sensitive nether regions. For her part, she was trying to get some sort of stretching preparation by tightening and relaxing her sphincter, but she doubted it would help. Maybe I should have prepared a bit before jumping into this, she worried, but her only choice now was to trust Yurei. "J-just take it slow, at first, please..."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yu chuckled softly, placing a teasing kiss just at the base of Flora's tail, smiling softly.
"Oh, I promise I will, Flora.  I wouldn't dream of hurting you."
He said reassuringly, slowly nuzzling down to her butt with a soft murr...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora peeped in surprise. "Wait, did you just...? Are you going to...?" she squealed in surprise. "Nobody's ever done that to me before either..." Nonetheless she found herself relaxing and giggling at how his nose and snout fur tickled. "Guess today is a lot of firsts for me..."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yurei chuckled softly, placing a soft, affectionate kiss on Flora's pucker with a soft purr.
"Well, I want to make sure this experience is wonderful for you.  You're a goddess, and you deserve nothing but the best."
He said gently, blushing and taking a few deep breaths of Flora's scent...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora's mind was whirling. Is he actually gonna give a rimjob? Maybe I'm reading the signs wrong. She had no idea that somebody could want to do that, but part of her had always secretly wanted to experience one. "Do you...want me to clean it out first or anything?" she asked, just to be safe. Even if she's overthinking how far he plans to go, it's a valid question even for anal.

---------------

"Awesome!" Flora grabbed a chocolate-frosted donut excitedly. "I'm going to take a quick dip in the actual pool first, then let's jacuzzi!" Considering her goal was to cool off after spending so much time in the sweltering desert environment, she wanted at least to soak her body in the refreshing cold water. After finishing her donut, she took to the deep end with a hypocritical "Remember not to swim right after you eat, Emma!"

Taking the diving board at full bounce, Flora careened through the air at a speed that surprised even herself. The elasticity of the board sent her arching dangerously into the middle of the pool, which was luckily still deep enough that she decelerated before hitting the floor, though it was close.

She came up gasping for air. "Cripes! Careful with that board, it's scary springy." Swimming for the ladder, she was halfway there when she realized her breasts felt a little...free. "Aah!" she gasped when she realized Emma's over-sized bikini top had completely slipped off her from the dive.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yurei grinned, his tongue flicking lightly along her crack.
"Mmmm, you're fine just how you are, Flora.  Every..Single...bit of you is absolutely perfect."
He said reassuringly, punctuating the last bit with slow, circling licks around her entrance...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Emma laughed as the bathing suit flosted near her '  Well, girl we are defintely going shopping after this. you need an outfit of your own. mine..arent going to the job, clearly. just get out and head to the jacuzzi. the bubbles will cover your tits for now.
_
 marita and turnerd on the ' rainbow bubbl;es' feature, which covered the jacyzzi with a variety of colors.  Rose  set down the box of doughnuts on a benmch and climbed into the hot tub opposite Marita.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora peeped quietly, her brain having trouble handling the sensations. Unlike most of the other sexual activities she'd tried in the past few days, she had never really given much thought to this one, so she had no fantasies to compare it to, and so far it wasn't comparing to anything she'd felt before. It felt oddly uncomfortable, far more taboo than her past relatively vanilla activities, but it felt like that feeling of doing something forbidden was part of the allure.

----------------

"Guess it's nothing you girls haven't seen before," Flora grinned, slipping out of her bikini and into the jacuzzi. Keeping her hands outside the water so she could have a second donut soon, Flora directed her attention to Emma. "Hey, you should tell the girls a little about yourself. You haven't really had a chance to meet them without distractions like Yurei's tour." For her part, Flora planned to keep silent for a bit, let her girlfriends talk among themselves and get to know each other better.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, I guess i start talking with Marita first  I suppose.  you're are the eldest, right? Emma asked ' Yeah, by a year.' Marita said " but no need to start talking about your backstory until we are all in, and the bubbles are flowing ' Marita said motioning at the pool.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
As the girls left the pool area Flora ironed a kink out of the small of her back and grabbed the final donut out of the box. "Looks like I got a blood test coming up," she commented, glancing at her phone, "It'll only be a minute. Emma, are there any cool locations or events happening at Sartonic we should check out today? I'm feeling explore-y."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well, theres the  Blueberry festival which is.. um..in ' the garden sector of the grounds.. I have a map.. but i left it in my room ' emma said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora's blood test went well, and thirty minutes later she emerged with a smile on her face. "This place has a garden? Let's do it!" She glanced at the map. "Oooh, a rooftop garden? How do they even keep that going in this climate? Let's go!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Lots and lots of water I take it' Marita said as they began walking toewards the gardden which was on the 12th floor of a building, which sold earrings and other jewelry which was too expensive for the girls, so they could only look. Emma made her way to the stairs, as Marie looked longingly at a jade necklace.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: