The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Around the Folf

Nick22 · 698 · 58222

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora led the way to the elevator and hit the highest button. "Huh. This only goes up to the 12th floor. Guess we'll need to take the stairs to the roof," she commented. She glanced at Emma. "What sort of thing happens at a blueberry festival? Is it all about fruit or what?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, theres all sorts of things made of blueberries- jam, pies, sauces, and so on.. but theres more there than just blueberries, theres other festivals there, we just came during the blueberry festival" emma said with a smile as the group headed towards the stairs.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yu murred teasingly, stroking Flora lightly.
"Mmmm, my goodness do you make cute noises~.  Wonder what would happen if I..."
He trailed off, placing a slow, deep kiss right on her butt, tongue slipping into her a bit with a low murr...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora squealed shamelessly. It felt so...wrong, what Yurei was doing, but it also felt so good. She yelped in surprise as he probed deeper. She couldn't keep a furious blush off her face; it was embarrassing being so exposed to someone in such an intimate and taboo way. She didn't dare to talk, not sure what she could say. Instead she just curled her toes and closed her eyes, surrendering her other senses and focusing on the indescribable feelings Yurei was causing her to feel.

------------------------------

The rooftop garden festival was relatively subdued, due to it being midday; Flora suspected that as it got later and the desert cooled down, the festival would grow more active. On the bright side this meant they had almost unrestricted access to all the events and stalls, which were mostly showing off exotic treats like fruits, seeds, and delicacies.

Flora gasped in wonder at a speckled orange-purple fruit. "What's a...pluot?" she said curiously, reading the sign.

"It's a genetically-crossbred fruit!" the man exclaimed. His labcoat suggested her normally worked as a scientist at Sartonic. "It's a hybrid plum-apricot, first created genetically back in the early 21st century. Only recently have we created fertile self-sufficient orchards."

"It's...a hybrid?" Flora grabbed a pluot and studied it. "Like me..." she bit into it and her eyes lit up. "I think this is my new favorite fruit!" she exclaimed, causing the shopkeeper to chuckle. "How have I never heard of these before?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
because its a rare hybrid, and we don't have it back home ' Marie said, as she looked around at the various foods and plants, many of them strange-looking hybrids.' marita loked in her purses for some creds, but was only able to scrounge up about 50.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora squealed instinctively as Yurei continued pleasuring her. It wasn't a sexual activity that felt like it could end in orgasm, more of an experience to enjoy as she lost track of time. But as her fur became matted with sweat, she began to worry that her sphincter might get overstimulated and too sensitive for what comes next.

"I...think it's ready..." she murmured back to Yurei, casting an excited look over her shoulder. Her muscles felt loose, and despite his girth she felt like he'd more than prepared her for the upcoming penetration. "I don't want to cum, I think it'll be better if I'm still horny when you stick it in. Just please apply lube, and then it's all yours..."

----------------------

Flora took another pluot for the walk and continued observing all the events of the festival. "Okay, I picked the pluot stand, your turn to choose an activity!" she said to Emma, throwing her arms around the vixen playfully. The pluots had put her in a particularly good mood.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well we could go over to that fruit weighing stand ' Emma said motioning to a table wth an array of simply gigantixcc fruits. each one looked like they weighed at least 500 pounds- thats a lot of pies." waterberries? Marie asked skeptically as she read ' a micing of watermelon and strawberries..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yurei smirked lightly, pulling his tongue out and lightly nuzzling up Flora's back, grinning.
"Mmm, well then, I'll try to make you cum too~."
He said lightly, placing a soft lick along the base of her ear as he reached over to the nightstand and pulled out a small bottle of lube, spreading the cool gel over Flora's butt...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora's heartrate quickened, and she prepared herself for the moment of entry. "Don't worry about me," she panted, "this is your reward. You can get me off after you've had your turn..."

--------

"I wanna try a waterberry!' Flora exclaimed, stepping forward, but the booth owner stopped her.

"These are for the weighing contest. they are not for consumption."

"Do you have any that ARE?" Flora asked, eyeing the alien fruit with relish.

"They have been mostly made into pies," the man gestured to the table. "150 credits apiece."

Flora looked at her friends. "What do you think? kinda a bummer we can't try them first to be sure we even like them..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the pies were huge, but emma pulled out her creds card ' we'll take 2' she said to the stall owner ' and he produced 2 big pies after the creds transfer went though ' Marita was handed the pies to carry and  the girls continued  walking around, looking at other stalls.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora wrinkled her nose after a single bite. She'd never been a watermelon fan, and unfortunately waterberries didn't have enough strawberry to cancel out the flavor.

A few hours later, they'd seen everything there was to see at the festival. Flora was feeling a little drunk from the number of booths offering alcoholic samples. "Thank god for--hic!--the drinking age being sixteen!" She grinned as she found somewhere to sit down. "This festival was awesome. I wonder how late it is, maybe we could go do something out on the town."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
its 915" emma said  loking at her watch " we could try going around some more, or head back. Up to you Flora.' We're fine with doing a bit more shopping " rose said, and she wrapped the remaining pie for later. " Depends on whats open at this point."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yurei smiled a bit, leaning in to teasingly lick along the base of Flora's ear.
"Mmmm, now now.  I want this to be a reward for both of us, sweetheart.  After all, someone as lovely as you deserves nothing less~"
He teased, slowly pressing his tip into her as he reached around to stroke down her chest...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Yurei, I'm glad you're thinking of me, but it's been..." Flora checked the time on his bedside alarm clock, "...almost three hours, and you haven't even stuck it in yet. I mean, if you're nervous, I don't want to pressure you into anything, but really, I think my body is as primed as it could possibly ever be."

------------------------

Flora yawned as they left the festival. "I dunno, I might be tuckered out." She also didn't want to possibly see her other self with Yurei in the city streets. "Maybe we should head back to the room. See if there's any good movies on TV. Our bed can fit five, right?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sure It can fit 5, just don't expect much personal space " MArie said . Emma, as our guest, can have first crack at the remote. First hour is yours " she smiled at the teenage vixen, who smiled back at her.. " i like  shows that show off clothing emma sauid " I watch them and imagine myself wearing them.. course its just a dream..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora led the girls back to her apartment. "Bed party! Get cozy everybody!" She tossed Emma the remote. "Also hope y'all don't mind, but I'm done being dressed in this desert heat." Peeling her clothes off, she took the spot dead center on the bed.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" taking the best seat for yourself, eh?' Rose smirked, as she climbed onto the left side of the side. Emma climbed in, next to her, Leaving Marie and Marita to take up the right side. " i'll pass the remote down once I'm done" Emma said, Smirking at Floras bare form. " Couldn't wait to drop trou Flora? Well you've certainly got self-confidence.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Mmmm, why would I want clothes when I'm surrounded by a bunch of gorgeous girlfriends?" Flora snuggled into the little spoon position, pressed somewhere between Emma and Rose. "Cause nobody gets to date me unless they're okay with heavy cuddles..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Emma Smirked " so this is the "wild side " the girls told me about.. She said as she wrapped her arm around Flora, and Rose reached behind Flora and Pulled Emma Closer." Well Flora does have good taste Rose said " she found you, Emma , after all." I take it Flora's not the only one interested in me, then?' emma said, and a smile pl;ayed on Rose's dark red lips. " OF Course not Love. I don't french girls that don't like frenching other girls, although truthfully Girls tend to be more open to same -sex relationships up through high school graduation than guys - "Gay until graduation" is a real thing" Rose said " with me, I really didnt realize I was gay until I started dating Marita, once we were in a relationship , it just.. felt right, you know?"

Well, Flora was my first kiss ever, and you girls are numbers 2 through 4. I'm glad you girls have been so welcoming and accepting " Emma Said." Who's next with the remote after you? Rose asked "That would be Flora " rose said. "Well emma, I think you and I will be busy during your hour with the remote." Rose said" oh, Flora and I have had sex before, so you wont be the first girl i've made love to" emma said shooting Flora a grin " But I've got a LOT more experience in making love than she does " Rose said."Once you've had a whiff of my flower, dear Emma, you'll want more."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Considering Rose and Emma were laying it on thick but had both elected to sit on either side of her, Flora suspected her body was about to be used as a sexual prop, like what happened with Rose and Marita in the hotel room. Well, there are worse fates...stretching her back and purring, she simply continued cuddling Emma, too content to worry about what was on the television or going through her bedmates' minds.