The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fanfiction- The Land Before Time XIV

Just loves LBT

• Ruby
    • View Profile
First off, I'd like to thank Brekclub85 for being so far my most deticated (and maybe only) reader and reviewer.
Since I didn't get much reviews, compared to the time and though I put into this, I thought my story/ies will need a bit more advertising.
So, there's my story/ies, and I hope you'll enjoy them:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4680076/1/The_...d_other_stories

For those of you that are wondering if I finished, the answer is ABSOLUTELY NOT! xD

I have 5 more ideas for stories, and I'm already working on one of them (though some of my ideas might be dropped).
And from time to time I also get more ideas, so I can't really know when the stories are over. =)

P.S: I guess I should explain what my fanfiction is about:
Since my favorite character is Chomper (=333), there's no way I'll ever write a fanfiction story without him. xD
Actually, he's pretty much one of the leading characters in ALL of my stories so far.
My initial story, The Land Before Time XIV, is supposed to fill the gap between the latest movie (XIII) and the TV series, mainly focusing on the introduction of Ruby and how she and Chomper got to the Great Valley.
After writing it I thought "So, is it over already?, and then I figured out "No way! I can stop it whenever I feel like it! And besides, writing those stories are so much fun!". xD

That's all! I hope you'll read and enjoy!

P.S 2: Since some of my stories require me to watch movies I haven't seen in years, I wondered if anyone could tell me where I can watch the 11th and 12th movies, the only ones I don't have.
Thanks!

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
I've passed by that fanfic... Never got to actually read it from beginning to end, but it sounded like something great.
Also, I don't think you'll find those movies uness you download. Which is not much advised if yuo don't want trouble.

Just loves LBT

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Also, I don't think you'll find those movies uness you download. Which is not much advised if yuo don't want trouble.

I did find the 13th movie =O
That's why I was hoping to find the two previous ones.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
There's loads of lips, especially the songs. landbeforetimelover has the TV epsiodes available on his site. Wikipedia has more or less correct synopses.

However, I don't think the admins on this board support the free distributing of the movies via the Internet. Sorry about that.

On a cheerier note, welcome to the Gang of Five! :wave I hope you enjoy your stay here!

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah, the summaries of the movies are pretty accurate.

As you know, I love the story!

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've been following this fanfic, and I like it so far.  It fits into the LBT format (no crossovers) and it is a nice fanfic.  Keep it up ;)  :yes.

Just loves LBT

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Jan 4 2009 on  01:46 AM
I've been following this fanfic, and I like it so far.  It fits into the LBT format (no crossovers) and it is a nice fanfic.  Keep it up ;)  :yes.
You won't find any crossovers in my stories! xD
Except... I have an idea, and I just might write it as well... It's not a crossover, but it is something that will make it a bit weird...

Anyways, thanks for reading, but I'd like the readers to write reviews as well!
(Brekclub85 is writing one for every single chapter! :blink: )

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There's no idea too weird.   :)   I'd be glad to hear it, unless what you're referring to is what you PM'd me about on fanfiction.net

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
So you're the writer of that fanfiction, huh? I really enjoy that one myself. I have been reading it since it only had a few chapters. I enjoy it very much and I hope you keep it up. I'm afraid I cannot post my reviews on fanfiction.net for you, or anybody else there. brekclub85 knows perfectly well why that would be impossible. I absolutely love writing reviews as well as words. I have written some reviews for his Sharptooth Valley, and so far, he probably has about three full pages of my opinions. I don't think I can fit that much in those little feedback sections. However, I keep track of TLBT XIV and Other Stories all the time, and in fact it is one of the few fanfictions I copied on to my hardrive so I don't have to stay online to read it through. Now if you want, I can PM you my opinions on your fanfiction, but only if you don't mind reading for a while or my style of opinions, which brekclub85 is patiently tollerating up to this point. I can't just say, that was good or that's a nice character. I have to tell you every single reason how I came to that conclusion. That may sound alright so far. But my reasons aren't based on what happens, it is about why I feel it happened. I'm afraid I analyze every detail to death and my observations can be quite far from what an author had in mind. I don't call it as I see it, I call it as I deeply contemplate on the deeper meaning of things until I'm, although the writer may not be, satisfied with my answer. I am a fan of your story, but didn't send feedback without a request out of respect for you. If you want feedback based only on facts, you do not want to hear what I have to say anyway. But I can still tell you that your story is very enjoyable to read and I've been following it from the sidelines for a long time. So far, I enjoyed the chapter of yours "An island, a hero, and a Different Kind of Sharpooth" the best so far, but it would be wise not to hear my "reasons" why. So I'm a fan too and don't you forget it! Later!