The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask the Characters

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Captain Carson: I have raced dune buggies before if that counts.

Uziel: All I know about Soren is that he's from Lanthae and he works with cybernetics. What I'm really curious about is if he played a role in the now infamous Lanthae Incident.

Soren: Well, I'd say that Lanthae has a lot more shopping. It was much easier to get parts that I needed. Since the Seryet cops actually seem to give half a shit about the laws, I can't just go and buy a class 3 augment part when I damn well please.  

Anne: I've had the horn implant since I started high school. Back then it was merely cosmetic. I got the radio horn mod after I graduated college.

-----------------

Rhaegson, if you found out who was fucking with your organization, what would you do to them?

Lily, what's your opinion on Axel?

Stripetail, what do you think of the Spire of Winter?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rose; No I have never been to Egeson Steet. Whats there?
 Stripetail. Itis a fine ship,  certainly has lived up to the price i paid for it. Carson runs a tight ship, and despite the current damage, the ship should be repaired in a few weeks. Hopefully Ozai doesnt demand too steep a price for his assistence, like demanding we rename it after him.
 Ask Tigress and Tarrax anything

Lily< what would going into the purifier base Kamikaze-style actually accomplish?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Lily: What would I accomplish by marching into the Purifier base loaded with explosives and blowing the entire thing sky high? Only the destruction of their headquarters, their commanders, their followers, and the demoralization of what remained. Especially after I did the same to their next headquarters. And any other pockets that I got wind of. I'd like to see them keep a movement going in that condition...

Speaking of emotionally crippled, Axel quickly turned into a nervous wreck after Lanthae. Flashbacks, depression, night terrors...he had the works, and it was quickly sapping me of my will to live. I couldn't keep taking care of him in that state, not with my powers and what I could accomplish. Once he dies, hopefully of old age, it all wouldn't have mattered anyway.

-------------

Soren, is Emilena the worst patient you've ever had to deal with? If not, who?

Marita, you mentioned you've seen Lily use her psionic abilities. When have you witnessed Lily using healing powers?

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Rhaegson, if you found out who was fucking with your organization, what would you do to them?
Rhaegson: I'd start off by having them brought to me so I could give a big speech about how they shouldn't have fucked with me. Then I'd have them slowly and horribly killed, over days, while I sat and watched with an ice-cold beer... Ah, If only life was like going to the fuckin' movies, huh?

Nah, I might be petty but I'm not a moron. I'd arrange to have them taken out, as quickly as my guys can haul their asses.

-------------------------------

Emilena - Do you think trying to reconnect with Lily is a good idea once you and the others are set loose? Do you think she'd even be interested in helping?

Aaron - Have you ever thought about getting back in contact with your son?

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Soren - Are you kidding me? Emilena's a saint compared to some of the clients I've had before! Shit, I can't remember how many times I've had a client skip out on their bill, try to cheat me or otherwise bother me while I'm working.

Aaron - Fucking kidding me!? Last I saw him, he got an eye implant...and I only knew because he said he was able to see the IR ranging laser on one of the construction company's lifters.

------------------

Tarrax, do you fly alongside Spire of Winter or do you enter the ship?

Marcus, did you do anything in the time between leaving Lanthae and reentering Seryet City?

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Emilena - Do you think trying to reconnect with Lily is a good idea once you and the others are set loose? Do you think she'd even be interested in helping?

Emilena: Christ...avoiding her is the only intelligent decision. She's mentally disturbing, and probably the least healthy person to spend time with if you hope to die of old age. We've also got Axel, who's presence is only going to cause bad things to happen to her already-damaged psyche. Not to mention she refuses to heal allies, even me, meaning that she'd be less of a battlefield medic and more like one of those lone wolf experiments they wiped out in Pelvanida. But somehow I doubt avoiding her is an option. We're wrapped up with the Purifiers now, and it's unlikely she won't be butting her head into things. I just hope we can reason with her once she learns who we're working for...

Axel, Anne, have you adopted any everyday survival strategies as a result of what happened in Lanthae?

Soren, if you could have any Augment installed in yourself for free and in guaranteed perfect condition, which would you pick?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marita; i  have not witnessed her healing powers for myself. however i did know that she had such powers back in Lanthae. since her line of work is - dangerous-, having such healing abilities would be a must-have. a logical conclusion/ even though i have not seen such powers for myself,  it is logical to assume they exist, based on (admittedly) secondhand info.
( Tarrax: it varies. sometimes I fly outside the ship, other times i travel inside of it. Dpends on whether I want to stretch my wings.

Flora: How do you feel about finally leaving the 'safehouse'?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: Nick22,Dec 21 2015 on  01:53 PM
Flora: How do you feel about finally leaving the 'safehouse'?
Flora:  ♬ You're on a different road, I'm in the milky way /
You want me down on earth, but I am up in space /
You're so damn hard to please, we gotta kill this switch /
You're from the 70's, but I'm a 90's bitch!
I love it, I don't care! I love it! ♬

Axel from Racing the Storm: When you and Lily lived together, what was your favorite dish she'd prepare for dinner?

Zula from Into the Black: Do you ever think back to your time with Marie, Marita and Rose? Do you think about what could have been? Do you wish things had turned out differently?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Zula: yes actually i do. we were seperated during that destruction, but i managed to get back in contact with them later. we play doubles tennis on Wednesdays.. maries the best tennis player of the three, her backhand is REAL good.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Soren: I'd like to get one of those high-end "Erlang" third eye implants that let you see into the UV, infrared and even radar. Hell, the high-end ones can even look through walls and clothes!

Stripetail, how old are you exactly?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail: well Lets see. My last birthday was my, 1, 099, 998th , So i'm closing in on 1.1 million years of age. How time flies, when you dont have to worry about aging. And no, there was NOT 1, 099, 998 candles on my last birthday cake.  I actually cant remember the last time I  HAD a birthday cake for my birthday, when you've seen as many years as I have, They all blend together. Tarrax and I will likely do something for our 1.1M birthdays in a couple years.  Most likely, a small part with my friends, assuming of course we;'re not off n some corner of creation dealing with evil in its many forms and guises.
 Flora:  Are you coming to like Bianca? she is after all the only one  who has actually taken time to know you and hang out with you  in your current situation.
SoreN: How long did it take you to find that burner computer?
 Axel;  What do you plan to do once Blanking is over?

Marita, Marie, Dixie, Tigeresss and Tarrax are available for questions.

Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora: Not that the bar's set very high or anything, but it's nice to meet someone who can't kill me. I don't even mean "wants to kill me", I mean she's the first person who I don't have to worry is suddenly gonna pull out a gun or a cybernetic implant and shish-kebab me for god-knows-why. That being said, I can't be too honest with her because I'd rather not lose my only current friend by telling her too much about my involvement in either the music business or this whole Purifier odyssey.

Marita, if you lived to 1,099,998, what do you think you'd be doing to celebrate your birthday?

Soren, do you still have the remote control Rhaegson gave you that would murder Emilena if you pressed the button? Do you still plan to use that when the mission is over?

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Soren - Shit, I dunno where that thing went. I probably dropped it or somehow lost it. For all I know, Buller might have confiscated it. As for that burner computer...took an hour or so. Trust me, used electronics stores are practically on every street in bad parts of town. Yeah, it's probably stolen but hey, we're going to sell it back to another used electronics store or dump it in the nearest electronic recycling bin...so not our problem.

Ask any of my characters.

-----------------

Tarrax, how did you meet Stripetail.

Flora, why did you tell Bianca you were a terrorist?

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora: Yeah...wasn't really thinking on my feet for that one. I just didn't want to tell her the truth, and what other excuse would justify how I wound up there? She already knew I was captured during a Purifier raid, and I'm not a fan of keeping multiple stories straight, so she might as well think what everyone else already does.

Rose, do you plan on Flora ever finding out Bianca's true identity? How do you think she'll take it?

Anne, have you experience social trouble or unwanted attention from your horn?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rose: I Might, after we get away from  Corxon and his gang.  As for how she'd take it, well,  we both have been lying to each other, so I think it will probably be a wash. For instance I know shes not a terrorist, and I did do some backup dancer gigs prior to getting hooked on biproxytol, so that it technically is true that  I am a backup dancer.  but if the guys guarding Flora ever figured out that I was really one of Floras friends, yeah they'd literally cut me to pieces. There wouldnt be much of me left to find. So, I'm staying as Bianca for a good while yet

Marita: 1.1 million years old?  What sort of stuff has that old squirrel been drinking, and where can I get some? For someone whos been around since the dinosaurs, he looks really really good!
 Stripetail: My dear, i'm not THAT old, well at least not yet.  besides you have to answer the question.
 marita : Fine, fine. Umm. I dont know, I'd have  a party where I'd spend 1.1 million dollars on stuff. It would be kinda like those Red carpet award shows, where everyone gets tons of swag for showing up.  I mean come on. If I live that long, I'm gonna be freaking LOADED with cash, 1.1 million, would be nothing to  me.
 Tarrax: well, the truth is,  my master found my egg when he was very young. In human reckoning, We'd be about the same age, he wasnt more than 4 seasons ( A year) old when he found me. We grew up together, and have had each others back through thick and thin.  I've had several wives over the ages , 3 to be precise, I've outlived all of them. Same goes for my children, of which I've had 10.  Comes with the territory when you are immortal.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
adding my character Awe from Into the Blank to this

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Anne, have you experience social trouble or unwanted attention from your horn?

Rhaegson, how satisfied are you with how the current plan has gone?

Marie, do you still do doubles tennis with Zula?

Awe, what was your favorite moment/memory from your vigilante days before meeting the current crew?

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Awe: Oh, that's quite a story. I took a job to take care of a well known criminal in prision. It was easy getting through their security. My client had lost their family to the man and wanted him to suffer. I managed to subdue a chef and took his place since my target was so rich he pretty much had his own suite, I spat in his food and mixed it around. By the time the guards had gotten to him the toxins had already taken effect. They found the chef who's place I took in a closet tied up and gagged. My client who was a lawyer even represented him and got him off the hook when the court tried to charge him. 

----------
Dr. Zanasiu, how did you react when you learned Werner had died defending you son?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 10:27:10 PM by f-22 "raptor" ace »

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Soren, this whole time have you been wearing augmented-reality glasses that can zoom and see in infrared? I just noticed those on your character sheet.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marie: Yeah I still play tennis with Zula, Shes got a pretty good serve, hers top out at about 105 or so,  fortunately they're pretty flat serves and are returnable if you get a racket on them. Shes a good sort, and shes got a job working in radio now , reporting the news updates, I Think. pays better than her last job. . Shes mentioned coming to visit me and the girls once our current problem is resolved.
-
Emilena, do you think this  Hospital job will actually work? the track record to date of plans like this hasnt been great, see Flora getting grabbed and Rose getting shot, also see the purifiers tracking you guys down.

Winner of these:

Runner up for these: