The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sky water

Guest · 8 · 931

Bruton the Iguanodon

Can someone list how many times we've seen rain in the film series? Just curious.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I don't think anyone knows this by heart. If you want to find it out, go look it up yourself by watching the movies :) Please realize we are not some bunch of robots with masses of spare time, because for most of us, we're lacking that spare time.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu

Bruton the Iguanodon

From memory:

LBT 1: Twice: when littlefoots egg is about to hatch and when littlefoot's mom dies
LBT 2 and 3: Can't remember it raining in either film (haven't seen them for years and years) but from info I've found on other sources once apiece
LBT 4: From memory (I haven't seen this movie in years) and screenshots I found online it did rain in the land of mists on an occasion.
LB 5: Only in the introduction...does that count?
LBT 6: ONCE briefly
LBT 7: Yes, when Pterano, Sierra and Rinkus land on the cliff and Pterano sings his song, and as the kids take shelter in a cave.
LBT 8: None, just snow.
LBT 9: A whopping 3 times---the only film besides the original to have rain twice unless it happened twice in 2-4...can't remember
LBT 10-12: 0
lbt 13: once

I basically saw a post from a long time ago about this, so I'm mostly basing it off of that, but am I right?

Bruton the Iguanodon

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
There is some rain in the second movie while the gang is chasing the eggeaters (it comes with thunder and lightning too). In the third I don't think we see any rain on screen, but one might guess that perhaps there may have been some off-screen to really extinguish the fire (the lightningstrike that started said fire oddly enough came without rain) unless we assume that the fire burned out by itself or was (very unlikely) extinguished by the splash of the returning thundering falls.