The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Which sequal was your favorite?

ZENUS-X

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I can't choose favorite sequal, because i like a lot of them. I can speake only unlover sequals- 3 and 6. Then i shall voite for 2, 4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12:D

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
4, 5 and 9 get my vote.  Definitely the better ones out of them all. :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
5,8 and 10 for me. I love them all.. For 5.. I like it because they show even adult sharpteeth can be friends with leafeaters, and the whole story itself. I love 8, because they show they are such a close family.. It touches me.. 10.. Same story..

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well, since I haven't seen all of them, poor old boy me :rolleyes:, I can only say that untill now, the 2nd one is my fav.  :^.^:
But, that might prove different in the future!
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dutch people seem to like LBT 8.. Would it have to do something with the bad familyrelationships in the netherlands....?

(Why Dutch people? Well.. Me and kjeldo and all my friends who have seen lbt as well like 8 most of all...)

Tropicalia

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://fishlover.deviantart.com
the secret of saurus rock (#6) was my most favorite x3 the story plot, the twins, the songs, and the legend/mystery was the biggie.

Joseph

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Episode 5 was definatly the most anticipated sequel for me, and it's easily my favorite, but it shares that spot with Episode 10 as well.

Episode 5 was just...oh my frakin god, just amazing. I was so hyped for it it wasn't even funny X>. Episode 10 shares the spot becuase we finally meet Littlefoot's Dad (who is Jack Bauer!) and it has an Eclipse, somethin I've been wanting in the series forever.

AnimeLover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Wait.

You're Telling Me That We Only Vote For Our Favorite Episode And All I Did Was Vote For Episode 7?

Oh, I Get It. You're Making Us Vote For Our Favorite Sequels. I Understand.

Bruton the Iguanodon

3, without a doubt. I'm in love with that movie!  :smile