The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How's the Weather?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
A little cooler today. 21°C. And yeah, while I do prefer hot over cold, these past few days have been exhausting, so I will happily welcome these temperatures right now.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Overall, I've noticed that the temperatures for May and June are relatively cool so far. There's only a very small amount of days where the temperature actually gets to 80°F (~26.7°C) or above, so I'm glad for the cool streak. This year is probably the one where I have the longest duration of time without using both a fan or an air condition. I'm very happy about it. :DD

Today is a cool and refreshing 68°F (20°C) especially with the light to moderate rain, which lasts from this afternoon to tomorrow morning. Tomorrow will be warmer, at or around the 77°F (25°C) mark. But, the humidity/dew point is expected to drastically drop once the sunshine returns tomorrow afternoon. :)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Today's temperature is 23°C. I'd say it's decent. Not too cold or hot, just perfect. :^^spike

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Rain in the morning to start, but sunshine by the afternoon. As expected, the cold front came through and dew point levels dropped significantly. Slow but steadily, the dew point went from 68°F (20°C) to a much more dry 46°F (~7.8°C) by 5 PM. Also expected, the temperature was a high of 77°F (25°C). Another comfortable day overall. :D

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, the temperature today has dropped a lot compared to previous days. 15°C. It's still warm and not too cold for my liking, which is always good. :)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Another relatively cool day with the temperature only reaching 73°F (~22.8°C). Showers will develop overnight tonight with rain tomorrow lasting into the afternoon hours. Rainfall accumulations expected to be around 0.5 in (1.27 cm).

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
A cool day here as well. Today's temperature is approximately 16°C.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Today has been the coolest day all month, as the temperature hovered at 59°F (15°C) for basically the entire day. :)

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Pretty good day for me, around 22°C. A severe thunderstorm warning was given for this evening but nothing so far.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
A swell day here too, with a high of 73°F (~22.8°C), and comfortable humidity levels once again. Tonight is Clear Skies with a low of 58°F (~14.4°C). :D

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Same as yesterday, 17°C. It's been raining a little lately. Not that I am complaining, of course. ;)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
A tiny bit warmer today with the temperature peaking at 77°F (25°C). Pretty cool day especially with the windier conditions in the afternoon.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
A little warmer than yesterday. 21°C right now but it honestly doesn't feel any different.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Today is windy like yesterday, albeit less intense. The temperature is also around the same as yesterday, ~25°C.  It feels more uncomfortable and sticky today as the humidity and dew points are pretty high. Tonight is scattered showers and thunderstorms.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Today's temperature here in Finland is 16°C. Not that surprising, really. Ah, well, hopefully there will be more warmer times ahead. ;)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Today's temperature only reached a high of 76°F (~24.4°C), but it felt so uncomfortable and hot today. The humidity/dew point is a huge factor in this. With dew points in the 66°F - 68°F (~19°C - 20°C) range, it was sure to feel very sticky. It even felt more comfortable on one 87°F (~30.6°C) day I had earlier in the season, despite the dew point being at 61°F (~16.1°C).

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Seems like someone heard my wish, because today's temperature is 27°C. :)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I haven't mentioned this yet, but this entire week for me has pretty unsettled weather because of a stalled out front boundary. Not a lot of rain everyday, usually light or moderate, but it as been cloudy and humid nonetheless. Sunshine will finally return on the weekend this week though.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile