The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

RockingScorpion's Side Projects

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think both pictures are very well done, good work, and thanks for sharing them here.  Hope you continue your work and find it fun.

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks, and I definitely will. :)

Victini Wallpaper

I wanted a new signature (and I'm already using it as one as you can see below this post) but I felt I should at least make a version with a simple version too. So I did. :D

And there is a lens flare. You can barely see it as it's mostly covered but it's there. "DING!"
(if you know cinema sins, you'll get it. xD)

source

FullHD Wallpaper

Hope you like it, and until next time. :)
RS

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks, you guys. :)

Something simple and silly, I'm working on bigger stuff atm. You'll see someday, maybe even this week.

PFFFRT

PFFFRT.

source

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Voice Of The Forest

What started with this one fav.me/dagua4q will now be a series covering every generation of Pokemon. This one is the picture for the 2nd one, and the basic idea of the series is that I'll draw one pokemon from each generation. I already picked the candidates for Gen3 and 4, so those will come somewhat soon (no promises :p ).

I'm also trying to get better with digital backgrounds and stuff. There are still some things I don't like here, but hey, that's the learning process.

Hope you like this one, and until next time :)
RS

source

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Derpy Rocks

When I joined the MLP Fandom back in 2012, I called myself DerpyRocks. I never was good at finding names and that one is no exception, but I still felt like making a joke based on it. xD

It comes with semi-transparent ground shadows, but you can't really see them here due to the dark background. Check the source if you're curious.

Hope you like it and until next time. :)
RS

source

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Wow Derpy looks amazing you did a very good job making Derpy.

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks to both of you. :)

Sisi Ni Sawa

Now take a wild guess what I've been watching recently, guys. :D
But yeah, Lion Guard is...okay. I think they're doing a somewhat good job with it, the original is still better of course, but this is good too.
Did you guys watch a few episodes too? If yes, what are your thoughts on this show?

Hope you like it and until next time. :)
RS

source

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Another fantastic drawing I loved everything about it. Great job on the drawing you made.

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks, glad you like it. :)

Sisi Ni Sawa

Decided to add some shading to the standalone image because why not.
Next up is probably trying to draw her (and other lion king characters) in original poses. We'll see when that will be done.

Hope you like this and until next time, RS :)

Source

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'm currently in the process of getting used to the Lion King art style. Today I made my first sketch of Simba ever (I think so, I don't recall drawing him as a kid :D )

Simba/TLK Art Style Test

I used a bunch of references here, but the pose itself is original. Pretty standard pose too because as I said, I'm still practicing.
I'm probably going to stick to lion cubs for a bit until I move on to something else. Or not, we'll see. :)

RS

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Simba was drawn perfectly. You did a amazing job drawing it. Looking forward to seeing it fully colored.

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks, but I won't color it probably. It's just practice after all.

Such Language

You might wonder if I've gone completely nuts by now (I didn't, I was completely nuts long before this one, okay? xD) but this is somethig Fluttershy actually said in
the german dub of the show. For everyone who doesn't understand this, she's pretty much saying she's pissed off.

It's always the quiet ones. :D

Source

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Foggy Night

Last night I decided to go out and take some shots of the weather. We get fog like this a lot lately at night, so I wanted to do something with it. This is the result.

Hope you like this and until next time, RS :)

Source

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nice job indeed.  Very well done.  You have skill and a knack indeed.